NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

4 MadDog 5 tactics 1 trophy NE Xpert 11

@Lucas3693 @Cube your teams are ready :D

We also have a new manager under the name of Elstak so please make him feel welcome.

As noted by Elstak's arrival I have opened us up to managers from other leagues just to keep our league competitive I am aiming for at least 10 teams for next season. I will be accepting them at my discretion so have no fear we will not be flooded by teams outside of N Europe it is just to make sure the league is active.

Edited by Haden

Why is it so hard to get players above 16 DV!

Edited by Haden

Next match will decide whether I have a chance to finish in the top 5. But even if I lose I think I did a good job overall.

Still, I won't return for another season. It's not as fun as I thought it would be.

giphy.gif

As The Man Haden says, it's defo a game that's all about the long term develpment and nuances but we enjoyed having you in any case! Definitely a good effort this season - still a good shot of finishing above Haden after I crush him on Friday! Seeing your posts around the boards I can tell you've a tonne of other games on the go at all times so fair enough if you've not the time!

Why is it so hard to get players above 16 DV!

Dunno mate

50k1hh.png

Big game on Fri.. Winston hoping for a Merry Christmas starting this time next week!!

Big game today!

Will my home form ever improve or will this be the worse loss of all :(

Will start new season in the new year prep everyone you know lets aim for 10 min and hopefully more!

@DuD hope you are still around :D

Finished in the top half and managed to draw twice against the champion.

Good first season. Good final season.

Goodbye :p

Congrats to Winston Warriors!

Good second place to Nikos as well!

At the moment I am counting 8 teams for next season potentially 9 with DuD being a bit awol.

We should be able to get to 10 pretty easily with outside help but may be good to push as far as we can with recruits.

I will make a new thread today if possible and look to start the new season in the new year.

Sign in to follow this