NEurope
dazzybee

DS vs 3DS

Loving all the praise for Soul Bubbles and Ghost Trick being shown here. You've done well, N-E. Saying that, there's no love being shown for Super Princess Peach. Such an underrated game that deserves more attention and a sequel!

Loving all the praise for Soul Bubbles and Ghost Trick being shown here. You've done well, N-E. Saying that, there's no love being shown for Super Princess Peach. Such an underrated game that deserves more attention and a sequel!

STOP IT :grin:

I actually considered getting Super Princess Peach recently too but I went with Beyond: Two Souls on PS3, for some reason.. and haven't yet touched it :red:

I've already ordered Soul Bubbles :heh:

STOP IT :grin:

I actually considered getting Super Princess Peach recently too but I went with Beyond: Two Souls on PS3, for some reason.. and haven't yet touched it :red:

I've already ordered Soul Bubbles :heh:

Fool! Although I do love Beyond: Two Souls, as well.

Wait, have you never played Soul Bubbles then? I know you mentioned you never owned it but does this mean you never got to play this amazing game?

Fool! Although I do love Beyond: Two Souls, as well.

Wait, have you never played Soul Bubbles then? I know you mentioned you never owned it but does this mean you never got to play this amazing game?

Do you remember when you used to be able to download DS demos via the Wii several years ago? I'm pretty sure that's where I tried Soul Bubbles but I never had any more experience with it.. but I soon will :heh:

This thread is responsible for adding numerous games to my backlog. I've had a look for some of the games online but Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is going for £35 on ebay so I think it's going to be a while until I can get it. I remember back in the day when it was £20 on play.com brand new, why didn't I buy it then?

This thread is responsible for adding numerous games to my backlog. I've had a look for some of the games online but Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is going for £35 on ebay so I think it's going to be a while until I can get it. I remember back in the day when it was £20 on play.com brand new, why didn't I buy it then?

What have you been snapping up then?

What have you been snapping up then?

Yet to actually buy anything but I've added Super Princess Peach, Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Ghost Trick and Soul Bubbles to my list of games to get.

Look at what arrived today.. :hehe:

temporary_zpstlr9n031.jpg

I should be finished with Dino Crisis 2 this evening so might give this a try later :grin: