NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Kirby Planet Robobot

Almost done with the main story. Fun little game :) I may now be a Kirby convert, thinking of picking up Triple Deluxe after this

Almost done with the main story. Fun little game :) I may now be a Kirby convert, thinking of picking up Triple Deluxe after this

Nice going!

Good thing that every single Kirby game ever made (with the sole exceptions of Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Air Ride and Kirby's Tilt N' Tumble) is actually available on the Wii U/3DS eShops right now (Kirby Super Star Stacker is JPN only, but you have a Japanese console, so you can get it on that region's eShop), so they're all easily accessible after you beat Triple Deluxe :)

Sitting at 98%, so I'll say a few things about the endgame.

First things first, I may have produced an audible "No way!" when I got half of the outer shell off and clocked on to what I was fighting.

mqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It's only another NOVA! What a lovely little throwback to Milky Way Wishes. Big massive smile on my face when that happened.

But then it ended and I realised that the final boss was an entire shooting section. A bit disappointed they went that route. It's not a bad shooting section and it's super trippy, (No seriously, why am I fighting a compass?) but I always prefer actual Kirby boss fights and felt a little short-changed that the final boss wasn't one of these.

EDIT: Oh my daze! I just realised that the stuff Dream Star attacks you with (The aforementioned compass, etc.) is the junk attached to NOVA! That's masterful! Kudos, HAL! Well played!

Just finished The True Arena. And it still lives up to it's potential of being very, VERY hard. Won't spoil what the secret boss is without another spoiler.

So it's a palette swap of the final boss, obviously with way tougher-to-dodge attacks. Expected but still a bit miffed.

But then I beat it...

And then I finally got my proper Kirby final boss fight. It's a completely new boss and it is tough! Properly so. So it's a good thing that Archer is still the most incredibly broken Kirby Ability in the history of Kirby abilities!

I've just got the stickers left to collect. Struggling to find the one in 5-2, but I'll get there.

Not so fast! Half of the fun with Kirby games is the post-game content, you might want to tackle that stuff when you're done.

EDIT: All done!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

Beat the final boss last night.

thought it was an epic fight. Having no Kirby experience i didn't know what it would be like, but I loved every minute of the fight. From the first Mecha Knight +, through the president and then the dream star, I must have been fighting them for a good 30 minutes (with a couple of deaths in there).

Im now off to hunt all those cubes and get as much done as I can.

And done, all mini-games and all

Great game. Consider me a Kirby convert

WHAT THE UNHOLY SMEG @ THE TRUE ARENA'S FINAL BOSS!?!?!?!?

WHAT INSANITY IS THIS!!?!?! HOW!?!?! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN WITHOUT CHEATING!?!?

4 forms, in a row, no healing (and you're probably gonna be at like half health right after Galactica Knight, who himself is already ridiculously hard), insta death moves up the wazoo!

Someone at HAL had a seriously masochistic streak when they were designing this! Not even Mega Man has ever thrown anything this ridiculous at you!

I WILL do it though! And I WILL do it with Hammer, even if I go insane doing so!!!

WHAT INSANITY IS THIS!!?!?! HOW!?!?! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN WITHOUT CHEATING!?!?

4 forms, in a row, no healing (and you're probably gonna be at like half health right after Galactica Knight, who himself is already ridiculously hard), insta death moves up the wazoo!

Someone at HAL had a seriously masochistic streak when they were designing this! Not even Mega Man has ever thrown anything this ridiculous at you!

I WILL do it though! And I WILL do it with Hammer, even if I go insane doing so!!!

How about using an ability that doesn't suck on a cosmic level?

How about using an ability that doesn't suck on a cosmic level?

Finished the main story mode, I think I prefer Triple Deluxe. Nothing really wrong with this, except maybe it's too similar? Funny how the ending goes all Gurren Lagunn :laughing:

Finished with 64% (missed a few cubes), don't think I'll bother getting 100%.