Jimbob

Golden Joysticks 2015 - Game of the Year

innovation

[in-uh-vey-shuh n]

Examples

Word Origin

noun

something new or different introduced:

numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.

the act of innovating; introduction of new things or methods.

GTA introduced a first person mode months (maybe a year, I cant remember) after release, basically giving people a whole new feeling game to play with the exact same content. As far as I can remember something like that hadnt been done before on that scale. It was very impressive and by definition, innovation.

"As far as I can remember something like that hadnt been done before on that scale."

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Does GTA V allow you to get a first-person view on every NPC in the game or something?

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Does GTA V allow you to get a first-person view on every NPC in the game or something?

It was just an incredible amount of detail put into what seemed to be a simple view change. So much so that it really did feel like a whole new game when playing with it compared to third person. This wasn't just switching to a first person view to aim. It honestly is hard to explain how impressive it is without playing it which is probably why I'm coming across more defensive than I mean to.