NEurope
dazzybee

Can We Chat About The Online Boards

Sorry, other things took over it.

For now how about we move the SMM levels and MK Tournament threads and close the Smash Bros and Splatoon ones with links to their general discussion threads (in the Nintendo boards) saying meetups should be arranged through there. If the online board continues to not really be used we'll move/merge etc anything that might still be needed (such as the NNID and Friend Code threads) and just archive the rest.

That sound reasonable to the community?

Yep, sounds great, see how it works out!!!

Do the Mario Kart League and SMM threads have to be stickied? I already thought there were too many stickies before!

I don't...know. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

Personally I'm not sure why the eShop threads are stickied but that's just me.

Yeah I always felt they shouldn't be stickied. Too much room taken up.

The reason for bringing them over is supposedly because they're busy and therefore shouldn't need sticking.

Tbh if we're bringing a few over we might as well close the Online Board. Seemed like a good idea back when me and @Hero\-of\-Time were reorganising the boards, but Nintendo went and ballsed up online for another generation.

Tbh if we're bringing a few over we might as well close the Online Board. Seemed like a good idea back when me and @Hero\-of\-Time were reorganising the boards, but Nintendo went and ballsed up online for another generation.

I think it will ultimately get closed, but just testing it out for a few months.