Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats That Song?

Ashley

Watching MTV2's "Spanking New Music" show at the moment (Tuesday at 11pm) and just wondering if anyone caught (or happens to know) what the name of the song is that was played during it.

The video was two guys beating the crap out of each other, one was in a green shirt and the other in a white one. I've forgotten the words as it was quite hushed except a bit where it screamed. I'd classify it as an emo song but people are very anal over music classification.

Anywho, much help would be appreciated. : peace:

sorry not a clue but rather than make a new thread i would like to know the name of the song that carlton and will smith do on fresh prince of belair.

they move their hips in all four directions to the music then say "jump on it, jump on it"

i think its a documentary type episode like a behind the scenes look at fresh prince its doing my brothers head in he's going mad wanting to know what its called so thought id ask you guys.

sorry not a clue but rather than make a new thread i would like to know the name of the song that carlton and will smith do on fresh prince of belair.

they move their hips in all four directions to the music then say "jump on it, jump on it"

i think its a documentary type episode like a behind the scenes look at fresh prince its doing my brothers head in he's going mad wanting to know what its called so thought id ask you guys.

Nah its not Ash. Its 'Apache' by the Sugarhill Gang, i downloaded it myself also a while back cause the dance is so great in Fresh Prince!

http://www.lyrics007.com/Gang%20Sugarhill%20Lyrics/Apache%20Lyrics.html