NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Fullblox [Out Now]

Out now in Japan. F2P

You can download the game and get to play 7 trial puzzles. Worlds are broken up into regular puzzles, puzzles that look like objects, puzzles with enemies, and NES-sprite based puzzles. You play as a different character in each world.

Once you've beaten the seven free puzzles, you can then buy 100 new courses for the regular puzzle world for 500 yen, and 50 new courses each for the other worlds for 300 yen each. Or, you can buy a pack of all four for 1000 yen (400 yen discount). If you buy the first world, you can later buy the other three for 700 yen, and if you first buy one of the other 3, you can buy the remaining three for 900 yen (200 yen off).

Buying and beating all four worlds gives you access to a special super-hard challenge world with 50 levels.

You need to buy at least one of the worlds to get access to the Create-A-Puzzle feature. QR code sharing of puzzles you make is back.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/kaaj/index.html

It's not really F2P, it's a demo where you can buy the rest of the game from within.

Anyway, it looks pretty cool with the new stuff they've added like enemies and such, but I'm really not itching for yet another Pullblox game right now :heh:

It's not really F2P, it's a demo where you can buy the rest of the game from within.

Anyway, it looks pretty cool with the new stuff they've added like enemies and such, but I'm really not itching for yet another Pullblox game right now :heh:

1000 Yen for the full package is nice, too. It's about what I'd pay standard.

Oh, a bit more info...

... Supposedly it runs better on New3DS than the original model (30FPS VS 60FPS) and it looks like it's gonna be called Stretchblox/Stretchmo over here...

CE2aHaBXIAEh5Jp.png

Isn't that title thread wrong? Everywhere else is calling it Pushmo: Hippa Land. Whatever about Pullblox versus Pushmo, Europe versus US.

So possibly called Stretchblox: Hippa Land here.

When I saw this this morning I thought no way. But then the trailer spiced things up a bit, and now free to start? I'm in :)

Free to start isa perfect model for this!

It's on the European eShop as "Fullblox". Could a mod change the topic title?

Prices

Mallo's Playtime Plaza: £4.49

Poppu's Sculpture Square: £2.69

Corin's Fortress of Fun: £2.69

Papa Blox's NES Expo: £2.69

Bundle for all: £8.99

Finally got round to buying the four-pack yesterday and have already done Mallo's Playtime Plaza. I've had so much more fun with this game than its predecessors. There was one stage near the end completely based on a double decker bus. Having full 3D scope and interaction rather than just three layers has changed the game so much for the better. I'm loving it.

On to Poppy's Sculpture Square next.

Has anyone else given it a go yet?

Edited by Serebii

I really need to get this downloaded in order to try it out!

I haven't played the previous games in the series so giving us the first few levels of this game for free is the perfect way to introduce people like myself to Mallo :hehe:

Played the demo, like it, but not enough to go out and buy it. Bought the 3DS and Wii U versions and got bored just over half way through - but weirdly loved what I did play. I'll wait for a sale in the future to get this.

Played the demo, like it, but not enough to go out and buy it. Bought the 3DS and Wii U versions and got bored just over half way through - but weirdly loved what I did play. I'll wait for a sale in the future to get this.

I was the same with Pullblox, that I said I wouldn't get Fallblox til I played more of/completed that. Again I'm tempted by this - but honestly I probably already know that I'll just do the same again. It would have been nice if they'd maybe put a few more levels in the F2P aspect - it feels really on the DLC track atm.

Sign in to follow this