NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Invisible, Inc. - PS4

16962936020_068d8dde55_n.jpg

17124512356_dcb9209ac9_n.jpg

17148867842_941340c0cc_z.jpg

Invisible, Inc. is about leading your team of elite spies to infiltrate the world’s most secure complexes. As the Operator, your job is to pick targets of opportunity, steal from the corporations, and upgrade your agents and programs in order to prepare for the final standoff. The world is different every time, and the corporations are constantly adjusting to topple your plans.

As with Don’t Starve, your choices always matter so if your agents expire, they are gone for good. Only the best operators will make it to the end.

The amount of build combinations that this game brings is incredible; each playthrough is different and you can never quite expect what challenge may be around the next corner. I’ve personally sunk hundreds of hours into the game, and I’m still learning new strategies. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!

Key Features

• Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and 6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
  • Deep customization of builds: each playthrough is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments, and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
  • Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
  • Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
  • Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.

Source: PS Blog

Saw a beta play through of this on the PC back at the tail end of last year and really liked what I saw. So majorly glad it's coming to the PS4, think especially after having come off of the back of Transistor as I remember there was some similarities in how you turns played out in levels to how you planned your attacks in that!

Hopefully, the Spring 2015 will mean that it's not too far away. Really is a great time to delve into all these indie games as this is supposedly great and there are loads more out or on the horizon in the coming weeks/months that look fantastic.

Saw a beta play through of this on the PC back at the tail end of last year and really liked what I saw. So majorly glad it's coming to the PS4, think especially after having come off of the back of Transistor as I remember there was some similarities in how you turns played out in levels to how you planned your attacks in that!

Hopefully, the Spring 2015 will mean that it's not too far away. Really is a great time to delve into all these indie games as this is supposedly great and there are loads more out or on the horizon in the coming weeks/months that look fantastic.

It seems to be getting well received on PC, at least the early access playthroughs. I really got a Transistor vibe too just by looking at the screenshots. The idea and style of the game seems great, so it's another to add to the list.

I quite like the pun with the title, too. :D

This has been released on PC, reduced price at launch on Steam (£13.50 I think). Receiving great reviews, I'm not sure if I can wait til Winter for a PS4 version!

I eventually got around to starting this yesterday. I'm really enjoying it! The game has the right balance of pretty much everything. The turn based gameplay is interesting, for starters. The tuturial at the beginning lays down the foundations and shows you how to approach the game. After that, you are given quite a bit of freedom in terms of how you then achieve your objectives. The "3-day" system seems pretty cool and I imagine that there would be a lot of replayability here if you wanted it.

Overall, really enjoying it and would recommend, especially if you enjoyed games like Transistor.

This is a game I was looking forward to for so long, but when it arrived it didn't grab me at all. I guess the fact that  Transistor was a massive disappointment after Bastion didn't help :p

Did you check out Xcom 2 at all though, Flink? Might be your cuppa tea.

12 minutes ago, Shorty said:

This is a game I was looking forward to for so long, but when it arrived it didn't grab me at all. I guess the fact that  Transistor was a massive disappointment after Bastion didn't help :p

Did you check out Xcom 2 at all though, Flink? Might be your cuppa tea.

Whaaaat? You didn't like Transistor? :o

I think @Eenuh said that she preferred Transistor to Bastion.

Xcom looks really interesting and it's been on my radar for some time. I'll definitely give it a try at some point.

Sign in to follow this