NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15 League Sign-ups

How should the league be structured?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should the league be structured?

• Players registered through their username. Can choose whichever teams
    • Players choose one team throughout the whole league. Can have more than one person being Spurs, etc.
    • Only have one person choosing each team - players registered through team.
    • We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player.
    • Every week, the league selects a rule. E.g. only 3 star teams this week, 5 star the next, etc.

I'll class it as a forfeit on the league table for now just to get to next group of matches.

When are you free for our match?

I don't think we have any plans at all this weekend. United game is on at 3 on Saturday, so I'm unavailable during that time. Aside from that, when's best for you? I've just done an afterschool football club (just finished, posting this from work computer) for two and a half hours so I'm reeeeeally tired tonight.

I don't think we have any plans at all this weekend. United game is on at 3 on Saturday, so I'm unavailable during that time. Aside from that, when's best for you? I've just done an afterschool football club (just finished, posting this from work computer) for two and a half hours so I'm reeeeeally tired tonight.

If you see me online over the weekend and are free to play, send me a message via PSN.

Good game, @lostmario. 1-0 to you. I couldn't get the ball up front for most of this game. I think I need to do what you said and either go two up front or put Rooney up there instead of Falcao. I had the ball in the midfield but there wasn't enough movement or pace to work my way up to the box.

How good is Dea Gea, though? :D

Good game, @lostmario. 1-0 to you. I couldn't get the ball up front for most of this game. I think I need to do what you said and either go two up front or put Rooney up there instead of Falcao. I had the ball in the midfield but there wasn't enough movement or pace to work my way up to the box.

How good is Dea Gea, though? :D

Crazy good, your defence was solid as well.

Will have to wait until next week.

You'll have the title if you win against me. :) Will be crucial for me to win! :D

Gonna be a cracking match for sure : peace:

When's good for you this week? Tonight after 9 for me. Or tomorrow evening. The weekend is slightly tricky as its the North London Derby (I say Derby but one of those teams is a gypsy from the south) and my girlfriends birthday but I'm sure we can squeeze in a 20 minute game of football.

When's good for you this week? Tonight after 9 for me.

This might work. Depending on whether I'll visit a friend or not. I'll let you know.

Tomorrow is no good. Weekend is tricky for me, too. :blank:

Damn all this studying...

Edit: will be online from 9pm (UK time). Just invite me @dazzybee

Edit²: Nevermind. Just tried to play some games online, but I couldn't connect to the EA servers half the time and when I finally got two matches they ended abruptly with the servers kicking me/my opponent out of the game...

We'll have to delay the game, I'm very sorry. Might be able to find some time on Sunday.

Edited by drahkon

Edit²: Nevermind. Just tried to play some games online, but I couldn't connect to the EA servers half the time and when I finally got two matches they ended abruptly with the servers kicking me/my opponent out of the game...

We'll have to delay the game, I'm very sorry. Might be able to find some time on Sunday.

Frustrating isn't it... It's fine for me if you want to give it another go?!

If not I'm sure we'll get it in soon!

Sorry for my absence, people. It's been Ine's birthday, busy in work/school and I'm currently sick. Ine's been using the PS4 more often than I have lately!

We're onto the final fixtures by the looks of things.

Dazzybee v lostmario

Sexual Chocolate v Fierce_LiNk

Esequiel v Drahkon

@Sexual Chocolate

@Esequiel (if he still wants it)

@drahkon

If we're going ahead with Ese forfeiting his games, then the only match not played up til round 10 is Drahkon vs Dazzybee.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Typical I've played Ese both times... Well don't for spoiling the league Ese ;)

I'm easy this week for games as I'm not working away!

I apologize for not responding/setting up a match.

I've had 5 exams in the last two weeks. It was a bit stressful so I decided not to play a lot of video games.

Now I'll have a couple of days to enjoy life again.

I'm easy this week for games as I'm not working away!

Tomorrow during the day would be great.

@Esequiel would this work for you, too?

I apologize for not responding/setting up a match.

I've had 5 exams in the last two weeks. It was a bit stressful so I decided not to play a lot of video games.

Now I'll have a couple of days to enjoy life again.

Tomorrow during the day would be great.

@Esequiel would this work for you, too?

No worries mate, life gets in the way some times! Hope the exams went well.

I'm watching a cut of my film in the morning so will be at home, so before 1pm would be good for me. If not tomorrow evening, saturday, sunday evening...?

No worries mate, life gets in the way some times! Hope the exams went well.

I'm watching a cut of my film in the morning so will be at home, so before 1pm would be good for me. If not tomorrow evening, saturday, sunday evening...?

The exams went well. : peace:

Got home just now, so you probably won't have time. Later this evening would work for me.

Let's say around 10pm UK time? I might come online a little later, hope it won't be a problem.

@Fierce_LiNk I can play this evening (I think) but then that's me until Monday.

We'll play eet tonight then. What time is decent for you? I'm popping out for a bit but should be home from 6 onwards. After that, I'm home all evening.

The exams went well. : peace:

Got home just now, so you probably won't have time. Later this evening would work for me.

Let's say around 10pm UK time? I might come online a little later, hope it won't be a problem.

That should be fine yeah! See you then.

We'll play eet tonight then. What time is decent for you? I'm popping out for a bit but should be home from 6 onwards. After that, I'm home all evening.

Let's say 7pm.

Let's say 7pm.

OK brah. I'm online now if you want to get it done earlier or I'll be there at 7.

Good games, @Sexual Chocolate. I enjoyed that.

2 - 1 to Sexual.

The friendly game afterwards was a good laugh. I had three players sent off, two of them giving away penalties. :D

Lol, power outage in our house :laughing:

You got that win. 1:2 or 0:3 depending on whether we'll count that disconnect as a forfeit. Won't change anything for your league title, anyway : peace: Congrats @dazzybee

Don't know at we're going to do. Played drachon, 2-1 to me into the 80mins and it disconnected his end. Damn Internet!

Game is so frustarting though. Bayern are just so good. How fast it think ribery is is a joke, have they seen him play? They're stronger, can't take the ball off them, how, after 20 years can they still not figure out how to balance the game properly! This is why I wanted to ban 5 star teams.

Lol, power outage in our house :laughing:

You got that win. 1:2 or 0:3 depending on whether we'll count that disconnect as a forfeit. Won't change anything for your league title, anyway : peace: Congrats @dazzybee

I'm happy to play again if you want. Stupid power!

Edited by dazzybee
Automerged Doublepost

I'm happy to play again if you want. Stupid power!

Nah, you won. League is basically over.

Looking forward to starting a new league with 4 star teams only :bowdown:

Nah, you won. League is basically over.

Looking forward to starting a new league with 4 star teams only :bowdown:

Dammit Spurs are 4.5, I can only play with Spurs :)

Hope people are still up for continuing, it's really good fun, also need to get back in the group team game too!

Also, drachon, do you support Bayern? IS ribery that fast and I've misjudged him? Or is the gsme insane?

Also, drachon, do you support Bayern? IS ribery that fast and I've misjudged him? Or is the gsme insane?

I do and he is indeed very fast. I think his speed is quite accurate in the game. He's not the toughest of players which is also reflected well in FIFA.

When he's at full speed there's no stopping him :laughing: And his initial acceleration is incredible, too.

Hope people are still up for continuing, it's really good fun

Yeah it is. :)

Once the league is over we all should go over the rules again and fine tune them.

I think the next league will be even more awesome. : peace:

Sign in to follow this