NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS3/PS4)

Practical course is over so I have more time to play video games : peace:

After quite a long hiatus from this I gave it another go today. So far I've breezed through the story but I have just been wiped out for the first time.

Barbatos...what a tanky and hard hitting boss...

I guess I have to level up some more.

Can anybody recommend a good levelling spot? @Hero\-of\-Time? :p

This is how I done my grinding in the game. I'm not sure if you've unlocked yet though.

You just Zoom around the map, find the metal slimes, kill them and then start the map again.

This is how I done my grinding in the game. I'm not sure if you've unlocked yet though.

Not unlocked, sadly. There are no areas with any kind of metal slimes, yet ::shrug: Edit: Nevermind, they just don't appear on the monster list.

Have only encountered Metal Slimes and Metal Liquid Slimes so far. I've completed a couple of side quests this morning and managed to gain two levels with my main party.

Yesterday I completed several story quests. I simply put Jessica in my party and it was easy as hell...her healing spell is incredible.

Pretty sure I'm almost done with the story. Looking forward to the post-game content.

@Hero\-of\-Time Is there a NG+ and should I play it or focus on the post-game content in the first playthrough? Also: Do you have to reach level 99 with all characters for the Platinum?

Edited by drahkon

Yeah, there's plenty of post game content. You'll need to be pretty much max level to do some of them anyway, although you can beat one or two by cheesing certain strategies. The trophy you really need to be working on is the puff-puff trophy.

In levels of worrying about grinding, once you start doing that method in the video I posted you'll flying up the ranks.

I can't remember if there's new game+ but I don't recall doing it myself.