NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Kids React To Gameboy

*Hrumph*

In MY day, Game Boys worked perfectly fine on sunlight! So what if you need a decent light to play it, so do things like books! These newfangled iPhones and DS'es and iDS'es can't be seen if you're outside from all the backity-light!

Psh, Tetris. The days with Donkey Kong, Megaman, Super Mario Land... When you could take a bunch of carts to school and swap'em with your friends for a while, when you could have these carts without worrying if they were going to break (unlike those tiny chips that look like they could break if you sneezed on them), and you could be the boss of the playground as long as YOU knew the secrets to Kirby's Dream Land 2, or if you owned the Link Cable for Pokémon... And all with sexy buttons, instead of the unresponsive touch screens.

I'm not old, I just know better than all of you youngsters! *grumble*grumble*

Jonnas, I think your account has been hacked by Cranky Kong. And not that updated Cranky Kong sell-out, no no, the original DKC one from 20 years ago.

This solved everything:

nintendo-gameboy-light-magnifier-boxed.jpg

Every time I tried to open it,I got an error message of "Page not available"..So kindly check it yourself and then repost the link..!!

Sign in to follow this