NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Have you guys heard about Serena's Fennekin event?

It says it's shared serial code, so it's basicly like the Unova Starters one, where you can just go online and find out the code, right?

Have you guys heard about Serena's Fennekin event?

It says it's shared serial code, so it's basicly like the Unova Starters one, where you can just go online and find out the code, right?

Yep. Though it's Japan only

So the codes won't work in Europe, USA, or anything like that?

I'm afraid not, at least not for a while

With the recent code releases have people tried other numbers? Like pokemon100 etc etc? I tried googling it but got nowhere with results I tried 497 through to 515 before I got bored

Would be cool if a random number worked

With the recent code releases have people tried other numbers? Like pokemon100 etc etc? I tried googling it but got nowhere with results I tried 497 through to 515 before I got bored

You get locked out after putting in too many wrong ones

Lol, yea, I actually tried 2.

Edit: So guys, anyone managed to get 2 codes of Dakrai?

Edit 2: Boomburst or Hyper Voice of Exploud?

Edited by MasterCharmander13

USA and UK Pokémon website will release the code for Eon Tickets between February 27th and March 2nd. YAY!

1. Yay! Once again, Europe doesn't exist (Except UK)

2. What does the Eon Ticket do, and can we actually get it in-game? (Cause the page said that if we already have it from the game, we can't get it again)

1. Yay! Once again, Europe doesn't exist (Except UK)

2. What does the Eon Ticket do, and can we actually get it in-game? (Cause the page said that if we already have it from the game, we can't get it again)

1. You can just get the code and it'd work on your game

2. Gives you access to Southern Island, which will give you the other legendary (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire)

Lol, yea, I actually tried 2.

Edit: So guys, anyone managed to get 2 codes of Dakrai?

Edit 2: Boomburst or Hyper Voice of Exploud?

Deffo Boomburst.

I got an Eon ticket through street pass about a day after buying the game....its just sat unused until i finish the game

1. You can just get the code and it'd work on your game

2. Gives you access to Southern Island, which will give you the other legendary (Latias in Omega Ruby, Latios in Alpha Sapphire)

And how do I get a code?

It'll be posted on the official site on Friday :)

And it will be available everywhere?

Even Europe that pretty clearly doesn't exist in the eyes of Nintendo?

EDIT: What would be the best place for a secret base?

EDIT 2: I'm having a Special Altaria. Should I keep Dragon Pulse or get Draco Meteor from Move Tutor? Draco Meteor only have 5PP.....

Edited by MasterCharmander13

And it will be available everywhere?

Even Europe that pretty clearly doesn't exist in the eyes of Nintendo?

EDIT: What would be the best place for a secret base?

EDIT 2: I'm having a Special Altaria. Should I keep Dragon Pulse or get Draco Meteor from Move Tutor? Draco Meteor only have 5PP.....

1. Yep

2. That's your choice

3. Dragon Pulse :)

Code isn't working.

Ha, I knew Japan wouldn't be that nice to acnowledge Europe.

You were using the US code.

European code is POKEMON380381

Also, Japan doesn't decide North American/European events.

If I got the ticket, but I'm too busy right now to do the event, I can still do the event AFTER March 2, right?

I know the code ends tomorow, but if I already have it, I can do the event when I want, right?

If I got the ticket, but I'm too busy right now to do the event, I can still do the event AFTER March 2, right?

I know the code ends tomorow, but if I already have it, I can do the event when I want, right?

That's correct

Yeah, it's a key item. You can use it whenever you want. (Provided you've got your first Lati)

EDIT: Ah, beaten with a critical hit...

Speaking of events, people who have an account with Pokemon Bank can receive the Johto starters (Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr) with their hidden abilities.

Meganium doesn't benefit much from it, Typhlosion with Flash Fire is pretty cool, but it's Feraligatr with Sheer Force that steals the spotlight.

Waterfall gets boosted to over 100 power before STAB gets added!

Ice Punch and Crunch also get affected.

I've been wanting a Sheer Force Feraligatr for years.

(Of course, if you're not up for spending 5 quid, maybe some of you could ask me nicely to breed some off)

Anyone know if the Eon Ticket Lati@s(Latias in my case, cause I have OR) are shiny-locked or not?

I know that Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza are, but what about the Lati you get with the eon ticket?

I'm planning on soft-reseting for Shiny Latias, and I want to know if I'm not wasting my time(I don't want to spend hours and hours soft-reseting and then be told that they're shiny locked)

Anyone know if the Eon Ticket Lati@s(Latias in my case, cause I have OR) are shiny-locked or not?

I know that Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza are, but what about the Lati you get with the eon ticket?

I'm planning on soft-reseting for Shiny Latias, and I want to know if I'm not wasting my time(I don't want to spend hours and hours soft-reseting and then be told that they're shiny locked)

It can be shiny :)

Still trying to get that Shiny Latias, but for after that, I have a question.

If I maxed out the green bar in the super training(aka I fully trained a pokemon), would Zinc or thoose kind of stuff still have any effect?