NEurope
kalipso3

Nintendo Pocket Football Club

Anyone else randomly get a team downloaded to their game? I saw the blue SpotPass icon on mine last night, it had downloaded Spain! :awesome:

Playing them in a friendly unlocks a special combo at the end of the match, and gives you x3 of each of the cards required for it. So it's basically like the DLC teams, but free. icon14.gif

Nice surprise. :)

Yeah I got that yesterday pretty cool, hope they do more, though seems you can only keep one spotpass team at a time, if they release a new one it'll overwrite

Anyway my teams meteoric rise continues, finished our 3rd season, 2nd in the A. League and won it by 4 points with the title confirmed with 3 games to go (was ahead by 12 points at that point for last 3 games fielded my reserve squad to keep my 1st team fit for the promotion play off) and won the promotion play off 3-0 and get into the Pro2 League :D

Nice big budget boost too after that, had 3 players ask for rises too, nothing major most was 300 more. Ended up buying some new players for to improve my reserve options, released my 2nd choice keeper and bought my 3rd new 2nd choice keeper in 3 years :heh: My 1st choice still has higher stats than the new guy even though the new guys wage demand is twice the 1st choices :heh:

Bought a defender who is now my highest paid player on 3500 but he's just sitting on teh bench for now haha.

10 games into my first season in Pro2 League and things are going way better than expected, starting off I would have been happy to avoid renegation, would have been delighted with mid table first game was down 2-0 at halftime but came back to win 3-2 and since then after 5 games I was 4 wins and 1 draw sitting in 1st... had a few hiccups since, lost 2 games and down to 3rd (well joint 2nd, in 3rd on Goal Difference by 1 goal) Had a game earlier was down 2-0 but came back to win 5-3...was like I was toying with the other team :D

RetnxWV.jpg

The Welcome Cup is now running until the 1st of June! :hehe:

Just played my first Welcome Cup matches (you're limited to 3 per day for some reason :blank:) and RedShell FC is currently ranked 91. :awesome:

hey this is my faviourite game , i always used to play it in my free time , i am looking forward to its updated versions,,, btw i am a football player i used to play in my local football teams , i have recently join a football team in near to my location.....

A timely bump from Steve1234 the bot as a new tournament opens today.

players09.png

International Cup

20/06/2014 14:00 UK time until 06/07/2014 22:59 UK time.

Compete with managers across Europe – anybody can join!