NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 30: The End of History, The Era of One Champion

The lucky number is 13 which means @Nikos9 gets 3 month's VIP!

Hopefully your interest will pick up again when the season starts, Ell!

I know he said he was going come back for last season, but did he?

He did indeed. A continual source of bafflement for my reports last season. I summarised that he's now playing the (very) long game and bringing through about 12 youths. Doubt we'll hear from in on the board until about may 2015.

By the way - I couldn't bring myself to reply to your post last week. A truely humbling experience that put my misguided 'title aspirations' into perspective. I'll chalk up my first win against you some time.

1 prole, reporting for duty.

Excellent work squire. I shall see you on the battlefield. I'll tell all my strikers to be ready for some gametime.

18 please.

Losing the love for this game at the moment. Will carry on as usual though.

It's because you don't post the banter here anymore you used to be great at stirring the pot with the mind games you just need to pick a rival in the top league and troll them over and over.

New thread will be up soon Sunday/Monday estimate.

Yeah he seems to be active. I don't know how teams were selected because it doesn't seem to be based on the results of the CL.

Just to let you all know we might not see much of him as he is currently very ill in hospital

Just to let you all know we might not see much of him as he is currently very ill in hospital

Ah that sucks - M'dog's reading this - get better soon dawg! We all miss ya.

18 please.

Losing the love for this game at the moment. Will carry on as usual though.

It's because you don't post the banter here anymore you used to be great at stirring the pot with the mind games you just need to pick a rival in the top league and troll them over and over.

New thread will be up soon Sunday/Monday estimate.

Yeah right, we all know the real reason - he spent about 20 mill last year on oldies who'll need to be put out to the pasture soon without any silverware - and youth development will need to start afresh - sound on the money Ell?

In unrelated, great news - the one and only Roger Federer will be splitting match reports for Elite league with me this season!

Get well soon Madpool/dog! We'll need to show these cretins in the lower league how to score goals!

I for one can't wait for Roger Federer's match reports. If his posts here are anything to go by they'll be hilarious.

I think Nikos mentioned this once before has anyone taken Xpert 11 up with such a passion as us guys?

There are precious few but here are some of them :p ...

Been since the day of the change report since I last had a youth from my 5 star academy. So annoying how long the gaps between them can be.

That's only been like a week and a half though right? I've only had about 15 youths through in the time I've been playing, so I don't think they are ever that speedy.

13 days since my last youth according to the Youth Academy page. The maximum time is 30 days unless the transfer window is closed.

It's rare that you get one within 20 days in my experience. Now and then you'll get lucky and get two in the same week/2 weeks but not very often :p

@Haden how is the new thread coming along? :)