N-Europe

What would you love to see on the 3DS?

Beast

2D Metroid is the main one. Fusion and Zero Mission are too good to ignore, and nothing since has played quite like them or been as good.

The other one (which might be asking for too much) is a 3D Zelda. I love A Link Between Worlds, but ever since I got the 3DS I wondered what a proper 3D Zelda would be like on the machine. It might be something that has to wait for the next handheld, but I know I wouldn't particularly like handheld Zelda to stay 2D-only, especially as the handhelds themselves become more and more capable.

Edited by Grazza

Having read through previous posts quickly, there seems to be a lot of the usual desires such as a new Metroid and F-Zero, both of which I would welcome greatly :hehe: I'm not seeing a lot of calls for sequels to games that, for me, made the original DS awesome, though.

I'd love a new Ghost Trick, Elite Beat Agents or The World Ends With You, but I'm also hoping for The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D as I've never played it the whole way through before :smile:

I would really really really like a new title in the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance series, and a new title in the Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles series for the 3DS. Although it seems very unlikely Square Enix would be developing any of that :/

2D Metroid would make me very happy, Majora's Mask remake too! And I wish they just finally would release Flipnote Studio 3D, it's annoying they just "forgot" about it.

I also would love some decent virtual console support, where the heck are the GBA and the SNES games?

Edited by M_rock