NEurope
Beast

I'm getting a 3DS!

That's awesome, didn't realise that. Only Starfox (and Mario, of course) takes my fancy out of those 3 games though. Going to keep on looking for a decent deal.

Should I be looking at the XL over the standard one?

If you flick between the different colours there are different games with the different bundles in case you hadn't looked at them. Still, you could always trade the other two back to Amazon to make it cheaper!

I personally prefer the original (although I haven't owned an XL) and don't think the price difference for the XL is worth it, but others like the bigger screen and slightly improved battery life, and it's of course better if you have large hands. Best solution is to go into HMV and try and get your hands on one to see which you prefer!

I absolutely adore the 3DS so much. I love all of the games but Splinter Cell 3D. I want to add people but it asks for their name as well as their friend code, anyone want to add me and help me?

Also, I have Super Street Fighter IV and I want to play with someone, anyone have it and want a fight? :D

I got mine today and enjoying it thus far. Only got Mario Kart and the new Zelda thus far. Frustratingly been completely unable to get onto the eshop to set about claiming 3D Land and downloading a couple other things, grrrr

I absolutely adore the 3DS so much. I love all of the games but Splinter Cell 3D. I want to add people but it asks for their name as well as their friend code, anyone want to add me and help me?

Also, I have Super Street Fighter IV and I want to play with someone, anyone have it and want a fight? :D

You can put any name in. It doesnt have to be correct. The only thing matters is the friend code and once the other person has added your friend code the corrects itself.