NEurope
Dcubed

Wii Sports Club

And also, welcome to another idiotic nintendo decision. You can't play 4 individual player tennis, only 2 from the same machine on each team.

To be fair, just trying to organise the games we were able to play was ridiculously difficult and highlighted to me just why everyone gets annoyed about how Nintendo do online :hmm:

As for the golf, @Clownferret, I play with the Wii U Gamepad sitting in it's charging cradle below the TV. I'm not convinced that it needs to be on the floor :heh:

To be fair, just trying to organise the games we were able to play was ridiculously difficult and highlighted to me just why everyone gets annoyed about how Nintendo do online :hmm:

As for the golf, @Clownferret, I play with the Wii U Gamepad sitting in it's charging cradle below the TV. I'm not convinced that it needs to be on the floor :heh:

it's more the fact that the screen shows you your power on a practice swing and your club face angle. I couldn't understand why you two were taking practice swings until i saw the pad screen. On one of my missed putts my club was at a bloody 45 degree angle.

I'm up for some more tonight, similar time if there's any takers. Maybe just one game of bowling as golf is quite slow, especially with @dazzybee. Also eager to start playing tennis again.