NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Recommend Graphic Card and 15" Monitor

Alright i sold my laptop so i have no computer now so i need to hurridly buy my monitor and graphic card so i can put the rest of my computer together. Alright i need a really good graphic card that has dual DVI, and can display up to 2560X1600 pixels. And Preferably under $600 but i would be willing to go under $800. I need it to display this monitor

or i need a graphic card that displays 3840X2400 so i can display two of these

i need help recommending if i should get one 30in monitor or dual 24in monitors. I like the idea of two 24in monitors as then i could buy one now and one later when i have the money. But if you choose the one 30in could you recommend me a cheap 15in monitor to hold me off till i have the money. THANX

Just to get some things straight first.

Your Video Card budget is $600, but you might be able to stretch that up to $800. correct?

I would NOT get 2 24" monitors, thats so much res it's a little ridiculous. I decided on 2 19"'s myself, and I don't even have a budget.

alright ive thought about it during the day today and do i need a 30" or should i just get a 24" i mean the 30" is twice the price.

Just go for the 24 inch and wait for the x1900 to come out at the end of the month.

will the X1900 be real expensive compared to the X1800 and what will the stats be compared to it?

Sign in to follow this