N-Europe

F-Zero 10th Anniversary

So today, probably yesterday but most likely still today for you Britons, on July 25th 2003, one of the greatest racing games of all times graced Japanese soil.

F-Zero_GX-AX_Art_02.jpg

I know we are all sad that NINTENDO has yet to acknowledge the badassness of GX and that the franchise is in dire need of a sequel of most epic proportions (and I'm talking give-every-character-from-GX-a-full-fledged-playable-back-story-and-have-the-Captain-be-able-to-free-roam-in-futuristic-cities-whilst-keeping-the-core-of-the-game-about-racing kind o' proportions).

Despite all this we must look fondly back upon this ingenious concotion of a game and continue to pledge our support to the F-Zero awareness campaign!

I have only discovered GX about a year ago, but it's one of few games that makes me feel like a proper awesome sloth when I play it, and it gave me an excellent OST which I listen to with much delight :D

Wonderin' how Captain Falcon's HD Falcon punch will look in Super Smash Bros., and if he perhaps has some kind of new look which might hint at him making a glorious return!