NEurope
Serebii

Pocket Card Jockey (eShop)

Anyone else playing this on the switch? Tried the demo as I never got round to it on the 3DS and will end up buying it. 

Just now, Ashley said:

Anyone else playing this on the switch? Tried the demo as I never got round to it on the 3DS and will end up buying it. 

For me, it all depends on how nicely it plays with the Stylus I have, which is at my house.

If it does though, I'm all in.

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

For me, it all depends on how nicely it plays with the Stylus I have, which is at my house.

I just played with the pro controller and it's reasonable with that. The cursor has a little horse. 

Just now, Ashley said:

I just played with the pro controller and it's reasonable with that. The cursor has a little horse. 

I've played the 3DS one, that game gets super tight with time limits! Pro Controller ain't gonna cut it.

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I thought you had the same Ultra Stylus that I did? Didn’t we get you one some years back?

5 hours ago, Dcubed said:

I thought you had the same Ultra Stylus that I did? Didn’t we get you one some years back?

No, you got me that neat one that's to be used in Colours! It works great there because of how that app works, but it doesn't work anywhere else.

I just have that one that Mario Maker 2 came with.

Have started taking screenshots at the start of a game and looking at that in the gallery to plan my moves 😅

• Haha 2

Replayed this a little bit on Apple Arcade, but wasn't able to enjoy it anywhere near as much as the original game for some reason. :hmm:
Good to see it arrive on Switch though for those that have never played it before.

21 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I've played the 3DS one, that game gets super tight with time limits! Pro Controller ain't gonna cut it.

Okay now I've played past the tutorial (thus there's a time limit) and I see what you mean. There's still plenty of time at the moment but I could see the touchscreen being optimal.