NEurope
Serebii

Pocket Card Jockey (eShop)

I'd love a Pokémon WiiU game, especially as I don't own a 3DS. I don't see why it'd be wrong to have a fully fledged home console version?

I was gonna day a Pokemon pet simulation type game would be great but I guess they kind of have that covered now with Pokemon Amie.

I liked Pokemon dash back in the day :p my cousin had it along with ping pals... But I guess ping pals can make anything look good.

Can a mod change the title to Soriti Horse (eShop)

Yep, it's confirmed. Unrelated to Pokémon and merges Solitaire and Horse Racing

http://www.4gamer.net/games/226/G022607/20130723007/

m4hfx7Y.jpgXS459kE.jpg525uDfE.jpgsJ3F7HP.jpg

Soriti Horse. Merges Solitaire and Horse Racing.

Release on July 31st for 500 Yen on the Japanese 3DS eShop.

Game is divided into Solitaire Phase and Control Phase.

Solitaire Phase: You play solitaire to improve the bond with your horse and make them run better.

Control Phase: You use the touch pen to navigate the courses, reacting to certain parameters and course attributes.

Races continue by switching between phases back and forth. In the final stretch, you use items and power you collected along the way, plus a whip to send your horse over the finish line. Raise your own horse, turn it in to a QR code and share it with others.

Self published (first GF game to be so).

Again I refer you to Ni No Kuni as an example of how a Pokémon game could work on the home consoles.

Yes it would be a different experience to that of the handheld games, it would be more story driven and primarily a single player or co-operative RPG experience...

... but heaven forbid Nintendo ever try and do anything different with the stagnating franchise :p

WTF!? Self published? That's unexpected!

Why wouldn't Nintendo publish a Game Freak game? Cool to see them working on another original title (especially so soon after Harmoknight - that new policy seems to be working wonders already! :D ), but not seeing Nintendo publish it is a bit weird and unsettling...

Why wouldn't Nintendo publish a Game Freak game? Cool to see them working on another original title (especially so soon after Harmoknight - that new policy seems to be working wonders already! :D ), but not seeing Nintendo publish it is a bit weird and unsettling...

Why? Nintendo has recently opened up both eShops to self publishing. Having another company publish splits profits and is completely pointless on a digital platform.

It's not weird or unusual

Why? Nintendo has recently opened up both eShops to self publishing. Having another company publish splits profits and is completely pointless on a digital platform.

It's not weird or unusual

True. I actually forgot that Game Freak is still an independent company (was thinking of Genius Sonority - which published the Denpa Men games themselves, despite being a Nintendo owned studio; now THAT was just plain strange).

I suppose it's not that weird then in that case.

I'm just happy to see them making original games again! :D Nice to see that their new policy is already bearing plenty of fruit (wish Nintendo's own developers would do the same thing...)

What the? i don't even know where to begin! too much Saki was being drunk be someone somewhere! Solitaire crossed with horse racing! what next? Battleship crossed with Marco Polo? monopoly crossed with tennis?

i still want a pokemon game on wii u made like ni no kuni!

What the? i don't even know where to begin! too much Saki was being drunk be someone somewhere! Solitaire crossed with horse racing! what next? Battleship crossed with Marco Polo? monopoly crossed with tennis?

i still want a pokemon game on wii u made like ni no kuni!

This is awesome. Can't stop smiling. That is perhaps the most frantic and random idea I have ever heard of.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It's solitaire.

Yup, Told ya.

I shan't reveal who my contacts are, but I do have insider information on all things Game Freak.

This is awesome. Can't stop smiling. That is perhaps the most frantic and random idea I have ever heard of.

Agreed, it sounds nuts! and also sort of Actraiser-ish in how it has you playing two seperate games that intertwine and link together :)

We need a western release stat! Time to start sending the message direct to Game Freak Serebii! Hop to it! ;)

I'm open to the idea of new concepts and new IPs, but this is batshit crazy. :laughing:

"Hey Nintendo! We have a new title that mixes solitaire with horse racing! Are you going to publish it?"

"....did you know you can self publish?"

Solitaire... AND Horse Racing... What everyone one's been clamouring for!

I wanted to post something witty, but... Jesus, this is just too funny by itself :laughing:

Hey yo know what it's something different and I think the 3DS needs to offer these alternative experiences to compete with the what's appearing on mobiles etc...