NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Arragaun

Samurai Jack TV listings?

Hi all, I've got a cartoon-related problem.

I need to find out when Samurai Jack is on (if it's on) and what channel it airs on. This is so I can reference it in a media exam I'm doing tomorrow. Anyways, if somebody knows then I'd be dead grateful...

Cheers.

Thanks a lot man. I owe you one, or two.

By the way, does Jack ever beat Aku?

they're still making the cartoon i think ( i hope anyway!) one of the ones i saw on toonami recently said is was episode 50-something, so fingers crossed it is still going. it's been winning awards that the simpsons have been winning for years before jack came along, so i would like to think he's still going strong :)

any news on a dvd set?

The starting music to that show is awesome...

"Gotta get back, back to the past, Sam-ur-ai Jack.. Jack, Jac-jac, Jack Jack" ;)

Thought I'd re-use this thread...

Does anyone have a link to a place where I can find downloadable/viewable episodes of Samurai Jack. I have to do a textual analysis of an episode, count the instances of violence and describe them etc...

Any help would be great.

I bought seasons 1&2, but I've sadly yet to see 3&4 available.

how many episodes per season? and how many have been made so far, do you know if it is still being made?

anyone any ideas of a region two release...?

(don't ask for much, do i? lol)

how many episodes per season? and how many have been made so far, do you know if it is still being made?

anyone any ideas of a region two release...?

(don't ask for much, do i? lol)

The link in my last post is to the Region 2 dvd for the first season. You could also try amazon ... or other dvd shops online.

The link in my last post is to the Region 2 dvd for the first season. You could also try amazon ... or other dvd shops online.

d'oh! lol. thank you so much :D

i'll have to get my hands on this, as toonami are seriously messing it up. they have a double bill on every night at 11pm, and on wednesday the second episode was the first part of the original story. brilliant i thought, as i've never seen it, and it seems to have a lot more depth behind its conception than i originally gave it credit for! then last night (thursday) i sit down to watch parts two and three... but what do bloody toonami do??? they show part two, then skip on to half way thru season one!!

Sign in to follow this