NEurope
DuD

Nintendo Exp-element Mafia

Da fook. Maybe it is counting townies as mafia and mafia + neutrals as townies?

See I'm of the opinion that if the GM can be allowed to post bollocks, the town have probably lost. It's not like we can target DuD or anything to prove or disprove his information, so we've kind of got to take his word that he is actually telling the truth.

Sorry bout that, caught up now :p Didn't see the new page. Ok so the info against sheikah is that both Yvonne and Rummy targeted him and found him untargetable. I think being untargetable is generally the mark of a mafia killer. Also I will reveal that I too am a member of the Zelda universe.

Vote: Sheikah

In the case that it is true, there needs to be 3 or more mafia and I think that is a bit of a clusterfuck. If there is one mafia, they'd have won. If there is two, one of them is potentially one kill from victory. I think it makes more sense to have dumb results.

Rummy apparently has more info on Sheikah other than simply finding him untargetable? Something shifty enough to make him want to vote on him.

I don't think there's enough evidence (or at least public evidence) for a lynch on Sheikah at all.

I doubt Rummy has anything on him, he was untargetable :p Even in reverse tracking I don't think he would know much. Unless it is one of those games where people view scenes rather than just get targets.

Vote update:

Sheikah (5) : Rummy, Yvonne, Heroicjanitor.

Majority is 8.

Oh, not a demand @Sheikah. I know about you, I just want to see whether you think you can be honest with the town this game.

It's your choice, reveal it yourself or I'll reveal it for you. I know what you did last night, and I'm happy to vote for you for it. This is a game where so much is uncertain I don't mind dying, as I think it'd be of greater benefit to figure out what's going on.

Vote:Sheikah

Please do.

@heroicjanitor were YOU aware of your double vote?

so herojan has a DV too. Double votes correlating with Zelda characters?

Yeah @Rummy, I want to hear it or I'm removing my vote.

Vote update:

Sheikah (5) : Rummy, Yvonne, Heroicjanitor.

Majority is 8.

Heh

Two double voters on this, come on. If any town are on this train they should be pretty ashamed.

To reiterate, Yvonne claims I was untargetable, yet Rummy claims to have info on me. My writeup states I was the only person to target my target. So really Rummy must have targeted me if he is to be believed (didn't rev track my target), which discredits Yvonne's claim about me being untargetable.

Sorry bout that, caught up now :p Didn't see the new page. Ok so the info against sheikah is that both Yvonne and Rummy targeted him and found him untargetable. I think being untargetable is generally the mark of a mafia killer. Also I will reveal that I too am a member of the Zelda universe.

Vote: Sheikah

In the case that it is true, there needs to be 3 or more mafia and I think that is a bit of a clusterfuck. If there is one mafia, they'd have won. If there is two, one of them is potentially one kill from victory. I think it makes more sense to have dumb results.

Umm, Rummy makes no such claim. He never claimed I was untargetable! In fact he claims to have known what I did, which pretty much flies in the face of what Yvonne is saying.

btw I was definitely not roleblocked. The essence of my PM:

Sheikah was turned into a star, and this made it impossible to target him.

Yeah, having re-read it, that's what I'm thinking too.

remove vote until Rummy come out with something.

I have a feeling that those suggesting that what DuD has said about there being 9 mafia and 6 town are probably mafia themselves.

So that's two double votes out in the open, if there's more than one mafia there's probably more - if we're going by the theory of 3 mafias, one town, there are probably 4 double voters, as it would be unbalanced if one faction had a double over another.

I won't get on this lynch until there's something a bit more clear than "he's untargetable". Yes, that's suspicious, but Rummy suggests there's something else he knows.

Turning into a star sounds like something Kirby-like. So either he is Kirby and becomes untargetable that way, or he was targeted by Kirby.

Vote update:

Sheikah (3) : Rummy, Heroicjanitor.

Majority is 8.

One of those doubles in possibly Mafia ...although, if the town are in such a disadvantage then it might be to help balance.

...Oh, I just don't know.

I have a feeling that those suggesting that what DuD has said about there being 9 mafia and 6 town are probably mafia themselves.

@Mr\-Paul what did you mean to say here? That people suggesting he's telling the truth are mafia, or that he's being misleading are mafia?

So sit around doing nothing? I guess you aren't town

Obviously, my objection was to the nonsense being spouted by the likes of Rummy and yourself. I'm looking for something more tangible to go on. Going after someone - nay, voting against them - so early, without any real info seems like Mafia business to me.

I know, I know ...you're pro-lynch, but there is less than rumour to go on, so far. You're being a bit heavy-handed.

...Never trust Yvonne. (Might make that my signature:grin:)

Things have moved on now. Started typing earlier.

Those suggesting that DuD is lying about there being 9 scumnags are more likely to be scumnags themselves.

"was turned into" so it's most likely a 3rd party?

Yeah. I received no word of this happening to me. I'm also not Kirby. Also want to hear from @Rummy how exactly he got info on me if I was supposedly untargetable and I know my target was targeted by no one but me.

@Mr\-Paul what did you mean to say here? That people suggesting he's telling the truth are mafia, or that he's being misleading are mafia?

That those trying to suggest that there's probably not that many mafia, are probably part of a mafia. I have no evidence to back it up, but it just seems way too dismissive of what the GM has given us.

DOUBLE: Peeps got my point perfectly.

Yeah. I received no word of this happening to me. I'm also not Kirby. Also want to hear from @Rummy how exactly he got info on me if I was supposedly untargetable and I know my target was targeted by no one but me.

What does the write-up say about your target?

What does the write-up say about your target?

It said that no one else other than me targeted my target. So if Yvonne is telling the truth, then Rummy couldn't have targeted me or my target.

The only way I see both could be right is if Rummy is Kirby and protects people, with some added info gathering ability on top. But that seems pretty overpowered and I wouldn't think he'd want to protect me after last night.