NEurope
Rummy

Asda shaves £50 off Wii U Price

That's the real key. Quite a few retailers must be have quite a lot of wii u's sitting on shelves.

I'll admit I can't comment, I don't look much for Wii U in shops or anything. I know my local asda(as had certainly been supported by others :p) doesn't have anything Wii U related on its shop floor. Don't think my local Sainsburys does either, though I need to check my other local one as it's bloody mahoosive. Has anyone out there seen much high street presence for it?

Man, I missed out by hesitating. They were doing a premium(with Nland) + NSMBU for £265, but now they've sold out of NSMBU. Other bundle was with Sonic, but both that and the premium models are now sold out which means it's now the moment of truth;

Will Asda restock and will they keep their price low? I think it could be an apt example of wider retail support, or lack thereof(considering I still don't think it's in stores).

Man, I missed out by hesitating. They were doing a premium(with Nland) + NSMBU for £265, but now they've sold out of NSMBU. Other bundle was with Sonic, but both that and the premium models are now sold out which means it's now the moment of truth;

Will Asda restock and will they keep their price low? I think it could be an apt example of wider retail support, or lack thereof(considering I still don't think it's in stores).

Just checked this morning and this deal is back in stock! Finally caved and bought one, brilliant deal.

Some of the deals that ASDA are doing are excellent. Basically, you could get WiiU+Nintendoland+Sonic for £260 and THEN get ZombiU from Amazon for £31.

Which means that getting a 32gb WiiU with Nintendoland, with ZombiU and with Sonic Racing will cost you £291.

Seriously tempted. That's a great deal, imo.

Some of the deals that ASDA are doing are excellent. Basically, you could get WiiU+Nintendoland+Sonic for £260 and THEN get ZombiU from Amazon for £31.

Which means that getting a 32gb WiiU with Nintendoland, with ZombiU and with Sonic Racing will cost you £291.

Seriously tempted. That's a great deal, imo.

Dooooo eeeeet! Well, if you can afford eeet anyway, seriously though Flink if you have the money then it's definitely worth it! :)

Then all you'd need to do is get Monster Hunter and you'd be set! :D

Dooooo eeeeet! Well, if you can afford eeet anyway, seriously though Flink if you have the money then it's definitely worth it! :)

Then all you'd need to do is get Monster Hunter and you'd be set! :D

I'd be doing it moar for ZombiU more than anything. :p Seriously want that bitch.

I'd be doing it moar for ZombiU more than anything. :p Seriously want that bitch.

Zombi U is great, I don't think you'll be disappointed by eet but it doesn't have the longevity of Monster Hunter as I'm sure you're more than aware, didn't you play Tri online I seem to recall? So all I'm saying is, once you're looking for something else to play assuming you're getting the bundle then you really can't go far wrong with MH3U. :)

Zombi U is great, I don't think you'll be disappointed by eet but it doesn't have the longevity of Monster Hunter as I'm sure you're more than aware, didn't you play Tri online I seem to recall? So all I'm saying is, once you're looking for something else to play assuming you're getting the bundle then you really can't go far wrong with MH3U. :)

This is what i'm thinking. See how long the bundled games last then possibly get hunting online with you lot!

Want ZombiU aswell..... seems buying late eliminates this game drought thing!

Just checked this morning and this deal is back in stock! Finally caved and bought one, brilliant deal.

Cheers man! I just bought one with Tuesday delivery!

No ZombiU for me atm. However interested that Asda restocked, maybe my doubts were unfounded - thought it's still a lack of high street presence itself?

Edited by Rummy