NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Supergrunch

So, who fancies a free Dota 2 invite?

For some reason or other (probably because I bought an invite a while back), Steam have seen it fit to give me vast numbers of copies of Dota 2 to give away - so far I have only found one taker, but I have 17 copies left, so if anyone would like one, post in this thread and let me know, and also provide me with something I'll find at least vaguely interesting (e.g. a link), so I get a little something in return. Oh, and you'll need to add me on Steam of course - I'm Supergrunch there too. Incidentally, I haven't had a chance to give my own version of the game any more than a few cursory plays, but it of course has a huge following, and I'd like to get into it more in the future.

I was invited to the game, and now I have 17 invites to give away.

But 17 people will have to impress Grunch first.

Yes, well, I didn't really expect them to be going like hot cakes or anything, I mostly just wanted to get rid of them. It's not like you have to impress me very much, or at all really... :heh:

It turns out there's a whole subreddit full of people desperate for these invites, so even though nobody wants them here, if you have them you can give them away there.

I never saw this thread until today. Is it the kind of thing you have to give a lot of time to, to really enjoy?

Unless you want to do badly and get yelled at by your team.

Some people enjoy that.

I never saw this thread until today. Is it the kind of thing you have to give a lot of time to, to really enjoy?

Yeah, I've only scratched the surface of the game, and haven't played a proper match with angry internet strangers yet. But I still have a few invites left if you fancy one.

Appreciate the offer but I don't really have time to squeeze any more games in right now!

It's probably quicker and easier to get a degree in Astrophysics than it is to learn how to play Dota 2 properly.

Sign in to follow this