N-Europe

Where isn't doing pre orders for the Wii U?

Caris

So I've been quite undecided about if I was going to get one on launch, but I think I will.

Obviously places like ShopTo etc will be sold out for launch, I checked my local HMV and they are too.

So does anyone know any shops that aren't taking pre orders, probably more like supermarkets. But are getting some in for launch?

I'll probably have to que for a while but I don't mind.

Also, totally off topic but it's something I still haven't found out. Does anyone know if the Pro Controller has been confirmed to have rumble?

For a long while have always fond Asda the cheapest/have the best range of games at launch, although recently Tesco seem to be having more and more good offers instore lately. Best chance is probably if you have a Tesco HomePlus or a big 24 hour one.

Also I always find Tesco's website great for ordering games/DVDs and getting them before release date, even when I've pre-ordered late. Example: Got Skyward Sword two days early from them, and the Star Wars Blu-Ray box set 4 days ahead of its release. They might still have some in stock, give it a try.

So does anyone know any shops that aren't taking pre orders, probably more like supermarkets. But are getting some in for launch?

I was in the Metro Centre today and passed both GAME stores. They had signs outside saying that by placing £20 deposit you get one of launch day, so you could try there.

As Paul said, a supermarket is the best bet if you don't want a preorder. The 24 hour ASDA at Bolden or Metro Centre will probably be able to hook you up. The same with shops like Argos.