NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct Japan 14/11/12

I couldn't believe they bothered explaining that.... all I see happening now is some silly Nintendo haters going "Nintendo lied to us, they say the premium console had 32GB of memory but it really only 29GB....Nintendo suck"

Or something along those lines :heh:

Hell actually I wouldn't be surprised if the Sun went and made an article about Nintendo lying about memory size in tomorrows paper :heh:

Then we can point them to Microsoft's Surface

How much storage space do I have?

Here’s how much hard disk space you have available out of the box:

The 32 GB version has approximately 16 GB free hard disk space.

The 64 GB version has approximately 45 GB free hard disk space.

You can use this free space for apps, documents, music, videos, and photos.

http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-US/support/surface-with-windows-rt/files-folders-and-online-storage/surface-disk-space-FAQ

Watching the video with YouTube's subtitle translate is actually quite funny! lol

Really. Funny, I have mario and lunch out on my wii but they expect me to buy them again for the 3DS, I would be gobsmacked if they don't force us to buy them again. It's disgusting but I know Nintendo will do it.

That's not the same thing and you know it :p (3DS is hardly the successor to the Wii now is it?)

They're pretty good when it comes to accommodating early adoptors in general. From the Internet Channel 500 point refunds, to the N64 cash back scheme when they did that quick price drop, it's their style to accommodate those who've been early to support them.

Then we can point them to Microsoft's Surface

"How much storage space do I have?

Here’s how much hard disk space you have available out of the box:

The 32 GB version has approximately 16 GB free hard disk space.

The 64 GB version has approximately 45 GB free hard disk space.

You can use this free space for apps, documents, music, videos, and photos."

http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-US/support/surface-with-windows-rt/files-folders-and-online-storage/surface-disk-space-FAQ

That is just stupid! And hilarious!

So that is the reason they do not offer a 16 GB version...

That's not the same thing and you know it :p (3DS is hardly the successor to the Wii now is it?)

They're pretty good when it comes to accommodating early adoptors in general. From the Internet Channel 500 point refunds, to the N64 cash back scheme when they did that quick price drop, it's their style to accommodate those who've been early to support them.

:P

I'm it's. expecting the worst and hoping tobe pleasantly surprised!