NEurope
Strider

Animals protection, PETA and the meat Vs vegetarian Vs vegan debate

I'm with a lot of people on here: I don't care if you're a vegan or a vegetarian, just don't try and preach that shit to me. I loves me a good steak or a burger or some fish or some beef or pork and ain't nothing going to change that!

I hate the vegetarians that try to make you feel guilty when you're eating meat.

...but yeah, PETA are crazy. As if they're starting a campaign on Pokemon. That game was funny though, Nurse Joy's part in the game was hilarious. Personally, I kind of think it's a bit racist, what about Digimon?! They have feelings too!

PETA love to slander people. They announced that the Olsen twins are "Hairy-Kate and Trashley Trollsen". I mean, is that necessary? Or mature? I don't think PETA's activities should be supported at all, no matter what your beliefs.

As for the meat/vegetarian argument, I'm so over it as a pescetarian. I don't eat meat because I don't like it and it makes me feel sick, but otherwise I don't try to influence others' choices because it's just FOOD. Fur coats are worse because you're killing animals for vanity/materialistic purposes, but animals are generally farmed and raised to be eaten (sorry), unless you're poaching or hunting endangered animals, who the hell cares. People should push for anti cruelty to animals, anti fur trade, and the eat local movement (support local agriculture and reduce carbon footprint) instead.

You should be able to tell sensible and crazy people apart, and ignore the crazies. PETA and militant vegetarians/anything are obviously nutjobs. It's like religion. Believe what you like, just don't try to brainwash people or force them to believe in what you believe.

Fur coats are worse because you're killing animals for vanity/materialistic purposes,

What if you take the fur off of an animal that you've killed for food? Such as dogs? (In the same way that we use leather.)