NEurope
Dcubed

The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave (eShop)

Just beat the 'last' boss, although it looks like there's plenty of post-game. Don't know if I can really be bothered though -it's all getting a bit repetitive!

OK, so following my suggestion to upload our own QR codes, @Grazza send me a load of his QR codes to upload.

In order to scan these in you need to have complete the Ocean View dungeon.

To create your own QR code, simply select a Denpa Men from the Denpa house and choose the QR option. I wrongly assumed it would save an image to your SD card, but you actually need to use a camera to take a photo of the screen.

The idea is to share Denpa Men to help people who can't get the right colour they want, or just share Denpa Men you like, are strong or have a good ability.

Haven't been able to test these because I can't scan them, so let me/Grazza know if they won't scan.

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

HNI_0007.JPG

HNI_0008.JPG

HNI_0009.JPG

HNI_0010.JPG

HNI_0012.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG

HNI_0015.JPG

HNI_0016.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0021.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0023.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

HNI_0025.JPG

HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG

HNI_0028.JPG

Yeah, sorry I couldn't label them. I included the ones I thought would be useful against both the Ice Demon and the final boss. So, there are striped ones, light blue ones and white ones, as well as ones with fire, water and light attacks.

A type I think would be really useful (but I don't have) is light blue with either fire, water or light attack.