NEurope
bob

Picture picture

Shall we have a go at doing this?

All we do is take a photo of ourselves next to a screen with a picture of the previous person on the screen who themselves are next to a screen which has a.....just watch the video.

Sound good?

Me probably won't get enough people together, but it's worth a try.

INTEREEEEEEEEEEST!?!?

Surely this should be called picture train?

Also, wouldn't it make sense for you to post a picture of yourself, so we can start?

Do we need to set out some sort of coordination? As in, is everybody going to be on the same side of the photo (so everybody takes a photo of them with the previous photo to their right, as it is in the video's screenshot), or do we alternate sides (so the one person takes it with the photo on their right, the next with it on their left, and so on).

Surely this should be called picture train?

Also, wouldn't it make sense for you to post a picture of yourself, so we can start?

Do we need to set out some sort of coordination? As in, is everybody going to be on the same side of the photo (so everybody takes a photo of them with the previous photo to their right, as it is in the video's screenshot), or do we alternate sides (so the one person takes it with the photo on their right, the next with it on their left, and so on).

Well yes, i was going to wait a bit to gauge interest, but i'd be happy to start it off.

I think everyone on the same side will work, but i suppose people can be creative if they want to.

I might need to plead for help putting it all together in the end, as my video making skillz aren't all that great.

Perhaps we should do it like in the other similar games, where we send the photo to the next person rather than posting it in here, just so we don't get two people doing the same photo?

Alright, well i'll start it off then, and we'll go in the order that people post their interest. Hopefully more people will join in as we go. I've sent a picture to Yvonne.

Oh yeah, and if you could all send me a copy of your photo as well as you do them, so we have all the photos in one place, that'd be swell.

sorry it took me so long, things got in the way, Picture is now sent to Moogle and bob.