N-Europe

The Happy Days Mafia

Jimbob

Wait, why didn't you push a lynch on me if you were so convinced I was mafia...?

I never said that. Just that your inactivity led me to believe something was up with you.

Also, I just looked back through the thread to see when you started questioning me. Lo and behold it was just after I started attacking you (a plan we'd come up with in the mafia forum in a bid to get you lynched) and saying that you were suspicious.

Well that didn't work, it took your scumteam to lynch me!

I will confess, the trigger for me questioning your activity at you was you accusing me, but that's all it was; a trigger. The absurdity of someone who had been so inactive daring to accuse me caused me to spill what I had been thinking.

You may think it was retaliation and that I didn't actually believe what I was saying, but if you look back I had previously sent out a mention to you with two other players. This was because I wasn't hearing much from you guys. And I know you had an awful lot to say in the Lego Mafia, hence why I picked up on this. I was right to, since you were Maf.

As one final point: I'm never going to agree with you about most of your thoughts here.

- I think the mafia played well. You don't. Fine! I disagree with you.

- I think you attacked me in this game because you're still annoyed that I caught you out in LEGO mafia. You say it isn't for that reason. Fine! I disagree with you.

- You think you had me pinned as mafia before anyone else, and before I'd posted in any real depth. Fine! I disagree with you.

That's fine, but note that most people have pointed out to you that this game was seriously imbalanced. If you want to take pride from meh performance then it's up to you.

Ironically the fact you think I'm gunning for you now will have a subconscious effect on the way you play. Now you might think that I'm hunting you down as opposed to the real Mafia (statistically, I won't be Mafia most of the time), making you a less effective player. Shame, that.

Edited by Sheikah

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic