Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

14 Killed in Dark Knight Rises Cinema Shooting

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one that cares for making knee-jerk reactions & shouting "conspiracy" anytime something suspicious appears but these events are extremely suspicious.

Right before the incident happened, the audience were shown a trailer of the movie "Gangster Squad" which ends with a big shooting in a movie theater.

gangster-e1343057332979.jpg

In the trailer, the gangsters approach the front of the theater & shoot randomly at the audience. Weird that the audience saw this on screen before it actually happened, fiction turned into reality.

The following picture was released in 1986 which features a crazed man with red hair killing 3 people in a movie theater before explaining that it was inspired by Batman.

r620-7287416e80922620fccb76fdf86fa724-e1343057857376.jpg

This music video by Lil' Wayne was also released just a few days before the actual shooting. In this, you can see 12 skeletons in a movie theater.

lilwayne-e1343056863736.jpg

Of course this proves nothing but it is interesting coincidence. All information is just what I've found out, I guess I'm not actually 100% certain it's all true but it freaks me out a little.

Ooh, I love stuff like this! I don't think there's anything to it, but coincidences and conspiracy theories are always fun.

npuUU.jpg

I saw this earlier and couldn't stop laughing while thinking: "I'm so going to hell."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!