NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Xbox Rewards

Is anybody else signed up for this? Xbox Rewards is a site where you get Microsoft Points for doing stuff like filling in surveys or completing some task that they have once a month. Like last month's one was the Triple Play (you had to watch 10 hours of Crackle or BBC iPlayer, play 10 hours of multiplayer and watch an hour of YouTube 360) and you would get 300MSP if you completed it.

There have been rumours flying about (don't know if it's been confirmed yet but I sure hope it will be) that they will be giving MSP for achievements. Whether this means you get the points as you get achievements or you have to trade achievements, I don't know, but it sounds interesting enough. What do you guys think? Are you signed up to this?

Yeah, a few of us on here are signed up to it. I've made quite a few points off it since it launched.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I keep getting the emails about it but I'm still not interested. Got a good laugh out of how they were rewarding people for setting up automatic renewal, looks like they've removed that now.

I can't possibly imagine why you would choose not to use this service unless you're absolutely minted...

I've earned 1120 points through it since it launched and the most effort I've put in is to fill out a half-dozen short, relevant 360 related surveys.

Edited by Shorty

Hmm, sounds interesting, have to check it out!

"Not available in your country." Friggin' bullshit.

Sign in to follow this