NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

LEGO Lord of the Rings

The LEGO people are....speaking?

From that trailer, it looks like this may be quite different to the other LEGO games (I got bored of the style by the second Star Wars one).

Also, it looks like there's a strange cut at 0:51, possible the removal of a "humorous" line in order to make the trailer look more serious.

Press release says it's on 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, Vita and PC.

Edited by Cube

I guess they're aiming to get this out around The Hobbit, should it pull off a Christmas release?

Something that kind of annoys me about the Lego games, is how they're not really Lego enough! A lot of the time it's just Lego people. Why for example when the Stairwell collapses at the start of the trailer does it not break into lego blocks?

The bit of stairs that fall down is made out of LEGO and you can see LEGO blocks falling off - the way the breaks are pretty much the kind of break you would get from knocking a tower shape similar to that over.

Should be ace!

Ages ago I was speaking with my gf about LEGO games we would like to see and Lord of the Rings was one of them! :D

Lego batman and indiana jones didn't really pique my interest but I loved Lego Star Wars and I'm excited for this one too. Hope we don't have to wait too long for it!

Not having voice acting just seemed limiting for no real reason, anyway.

I was somewhat interested in this series when they released the very first Lego Star Wars, but I hit Lego game saturation before I had a chance to ever play any of the games.

I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for Traveller's Tales for being stuck making Lego game after Lego game until they stop being profitable or be happy for them because they've found their niche. Looking at Wikipedia, it doesn't seem like they've ever released anything else that was even remotely worthwhile, so maybe they lucked out with this franchise.

Sign in to follow this