N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

Ok new thread is being prepared, Jimbob has an invite maybe so I will wait on him before starting the new season, probably on Saturday which is when I imagine the thread will go up too.

Good luck Rowan and MilaGi tomorrow!

Btw when I do the new thread I want to do that @ thing to get everyone's attention how do I do that?

Tuesday 21st August: Season 24.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok new thread is being prepared, Jimbob has an invite maybe so I will wait on him before starting the new season, probably on Saturday which is when I imagine the thread will go up too.

Good luck Rowan and MilaGi tomorrow!

Btw when I do the new thread I want to do that @ thing to get everyone's attention how do I do that?

Tuesday 21st August: Season 24.

Just put an @ infront of the username like @Haden but make sure you get the username exactly right!

Just put an @ infront of the username like @Haden but make sure you get the username exactly right!

Super I have a list of all the people I could find that have forum accounts to put in tomorrow :D

Dragooooo 2-4 Silverdale Hotpot

Dragooooo having dispatched Inter went into this match looking to make another giant killing and went with an aggressive 3-5-2 set up. When pundits saw Silverdale had responded with the same formation they knew they had a old fashioned cup game on their hand that would be full of drama. Barculo put the home side ahead as he crafted some space and hit a long range shot, the goalie with vision blocked saw it to late and Dragooooo took the lead. However veteran Hope brought Silverdale back into the game, he held the ball just outside the box, defenders seemed hesitant to commit and he picked out the perfect pass for Orellana to smash home from 8 yards. The 2nd half carried on as chances fell to both sides however it the Dragooooo manager decided to freshen his team up with some youth subs. This looked to be a mistake as Calderwood made the breakthrough for Silverdale with a scrambled shot in after a corner. However in the 75th minute 19 year old Forsyth scored a diving header to make his mark in a Dragooooo shirt, he ran over to the home fans who sang his name. However Hotpots own youth Orellana was soon there to ruin the party, a lovely headed goal a few minutes later followed by him setting up Scrimshaw to score a close range shot meant Orellana and Silverdale left with the glory. A battling performance by Dragoooooo they went toe to toe with one of the best clubs in the league and nearly came out on top. Silverdale are now odds on favourites to take the cup.

Coloccini FC 1-0 Rising Phoenix

Coloccini after having a bye beat the Co-op in a close game in the 2nd round and their fans were concerned when they saw Rising Phoenix come out the hat. Rising Phoenix seemed up for this match playing a 3-5-2 formation hoping to dominate the lower league side, Coloccini stuck to a previous formation using 5-3-2 to secure the back and counter attack. 20 year old forward Mustoe who had a reasonable league season shocked his manager when he curled in a beauty of a long range shot that saw him do a new trademark cartwheel celebration. And from there Rising Phoenix simply did not respond, their formation began to look static as Coloccini defenders would rush to help midfielders and in return the midfielders would come back when Rising Phoenix mounted an attack. In the end Coloccini had 4 chances to only 2 for Rising Phoenix. It was a very flat Rising Phoenix performance and they will be very disappointed not to be in the final. Coloccini have earned their way there and now look forward to a cup final where they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Awards are just about wrapped up but a couple of categories are very close! The rivals one is lol worthy and I am looking forward to revealing that, if you want to have your say before the new thread tommorow PM me your responses to this list:

The Hugh Laurie Charm Offensive Award:

The Sir Chris Hoy Legend Award:

The Amazing Youth Award!:

Empire vs Rebels Award:

The Iplayer Excitement Award:

Midfield of the season:

Tipping of the hat award:

Fear Factor:

Thanks again for your continued enthusiasm guys :) I have really enjoyed this season. I know we have said a couple of goodbyes but it amazes me how we always seem to end up with just the right number of people (with maybe a couple of inactives to help fill the spaces ;) ) but that really is down to you guys making content, making great games, making hilarious banter. So thanks!

Edited by Haden

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6TH8O41mK0d899nM3yAHnWsrimeOkThTvkqnZ_C-mQd6dxzy0

What a final! Watched live I thought it was going to be a fairytale for Milagi from the dissalowed goal to the fact that they were just about to win because of more chances until Calderwood scored in injury time!

Super final!

Congrats to Milagi for getting to the final.

Well done to Rowan for your first cup win!

I've sent mine now.

Clearly the lower league of last season with DRAGOOOOO, Submarines, Elites, Haden's Rangers and Bayurn Neverwinnin was the best season evaaaaa. Brilliant banter, close title race, with the almighty DRAGOOOOO winning, obviously.

DRAGOOOOO are also pleased to announce that they have moved to their new 60,000 seater stadium, Stade de DRAGOOOOONIA.

I've sent mine now.

Clearly the lower league of last season with DRAGOOOOO, Submarines, Elites, Haden's Rangers and Bayurn Neverwinnin was the best season evaaaaa. Brilliant banter, close title race, with the almighty DRAGOOOOO winning, obviously.

DRAGOOOOO are also pleased to announce that they have moved to their new 60,000 seater stadium, Stade de DRAGOOOOONIA.

Yeh that season was so good!

I think Peeps has Upper League covered, I was hoping to do Middle best as I can Jimbob did you want to do Lower? Would mean we will have all leagues covered first time for ages.

Yeh that season was so good!

I think Peeps has Upper League covered, I was hoping to do Middle best as I can Jimbob did you want to do Lower? Would mean we will have all leagues covered first time for ages.

I did think about doing something for the lowers, as that's the only league without proper coverage.

image-14-for-2006-fa-cup-final-liverpool-v-west-ham-at-the-millenium-stadium-cardiff-gallery-281909126.JPG

Woooo. Cup Champions :D

What a final!! MilaGi incredibly unfortunate to be 1 minute away from winning but end up losing. It was a good match and I have high respect for your team.

@Rowan

Cheers fella and congratulations on your cup win! Victory was cruelly snatched away from me in the last conceivable minute!! Nonetheless it's not over 'til it's over so well done :)

Glad to have even reached the final, let alone be close to winning it!