N-Europe

Looking for some web design related advice

Emasher

For the last few months, I've been working on a fairly large web based project. Its been a while since I've put together a website, and I was just wondering if someone here might be able to critique the overall design. Unfortunately I've just been working on it on a local testing server, and its not quite ready to upload to a proper server yet, so I can only post a screenshot for now. Keep in mind a few of the elements are placeholders such as the "logo" image.

2colzzq.png

Can’t really comment on it if I don't know what your website will be about exactly. All I can say for now is that it looks a bit too minimal (I’m usually all in favour of minimal), but I can’t really tell what’s placeholder and what’s design.

That's kind of what I was thinking. However, part of the problem may have something to do with the fact that there's really no data to display. Anyway I'm probably going to have to push the project back a bit though due to a bunch of other stuff that I have going on now, so I'll probably create a new thread at that point (at which time I'll have updated the design a bit). Thanks for the input though.