NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dannyboy's Vlogs

No problem. I don't know whether it's worth watching, but I do a few videos, I've just started a Diablo 3 playthrough until it's released. :blush:

yess 12 angry men. Good shit. Anyone been on a jury? For me it was mega boring. Jaws was fun when I finally got round to it. AHHHH UNFORGIVEN. My favourite western ever. I should be in drunk thread...

Dammit! I have 3 to catch up on! :p

One of them is 17 minutes. :o No worries I'll tackle that one tomorrow morning with a nice cup O' tea. :D

Keep Vloggin', as I'll keep watching. :)

I also have a never ending Youtube addiction, had it since I was 15/16 and it hasn't gone away yet.

Yessss mafia vlog! I was thinking of doing an "intro to mafia" video using my whiteboard to demo the rules and stuff. Also had the idea to do "meet the X" TF2 style videos for the roles...if I get time...

Haha! That would be awesome! :D But yeah, I lost count of how many times I redid the video because I wasn't happy with how I explained the rules. :heh:

Huh, managed to explain all of that in 10 minutes? Nicely done. Normally, I'd explain the premise in 2 minutes and throw the other person into a game :heh:

Speaking of mafia, I was thinking of doing a DIY mafia myself. It doesn't take much thought, and you're very right regarding the creativity. The goal is to dust off my "gatekeeper" skills, and maybe find new ideas for the...end of the trilogy

I wanted to give a fairly thorough rundown of the common elements, but yeah, I was never satisfied. :heh: In the end I just decided to run through it without thinking too much about it, and I actually think it turned out all right. Still not perfect, but I'm satisfied with it. :heh:

When handled by creative hosts such as yourself, DIY mafias are some of the most fun and exciting games, I find. :)

I splt the screen and had you talking twice slightly out of sync.

It made it ghostly.

You should probably get a better microphone. Additionally, I'm glad that heterosexuals care about gay marriage.

woop woop vlog brothers should out! Also I agree, working on stuff you care about when it happens will stop your video work feeling like a chore.

You make the best faces in this one.

Yes, I'm going to continue to be creepeh. :p

My favourite occuring - 3:33 until 3:39.