NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dannyboy's Vlogs

The most recent ones are my favourite. I in fact plan to have some fun with the cinnamon one as soon as I am able to.

Thanks! :) I look forward to it. ;)

WHERES YOUR OPIUM AND VIOLIN

I actually really want to learn to play the violin. Regarding the opium ... well, I probably shouldn't show that on YouTube. ;):heh:

I did actually chase this for a couple of metres, thinking I could maybe catch it at the next stop, but I soon gave up that fruitless endeavour. :p

Haha! Well, some of them are definitely freaky, but all fanbases have freaky people. :heh:

I can't choose! :p It changes all the time depending on the episode. :heh:

Haha! Well, some of them are definitely freaky, but all fanbases have freaky people. :heh:

I can't choose! :p It changes all the time depending on the episode. :heh:

Yes! OH GOD YES!

...the things I cannot unsee. :(

A wise answer! :grin: Atm for me it's fluttershy because I'm rewatching Season 1 and she absolutely verbally took down that dragon. :D

I think my least favorite thing about the whole 'brony' subculture is how special it thinks it is. I imagine bronies spend most of their time verbally masturbating each other.

I mean, all fandoms are obnoxious to some extent, but at least most of them are content with just reading homosexuality into anything two male characters say to each other.

Things like this just put me off watching the show completely.

I always thought Brony was one of their names. I enjoy the show in the same way I enjoy power puff girls, and in the same way I enjoy the tick.

I think my least favorite thing about the whole 'brony' subculture is how special it thinks it is. I imagine bronies spend most of their time verbally masturbating each other.

I mean, all fandoms are obnoxious to some extent, but at least most of them are content with just reading homosexuality into anything two male characters say to each other.

Things like this just put me off watching the show completely.

Well, aren't you open-minded and non-generalising. :blank: Really, though, most of us aren't that bad. At least don't hate the show because you hate its fans.

Well, aren't you open-minded and non-generalising. :blank: Really, though, most of us aren't that bad. At least don't hate the show because you hate its fans.

But surely calling yourself a "Brony" (or any other label for another show), rather than just saying "I'm a MLP fan" means that you're associating yourself with that group and their culture. I'm into indie music but would never have referred to myself as an "indie kid".

But surely calling yourself a "Brony" (or any other label for another show), rather than just saying "I'm a MLP fan" means that you're associating yourself with that group and their culture. I'm into indie music but would never have referred to myself as an "indie kid".

Sure, because I do. But you can't just equate an entire fanbase, group, culture, whatever with the worst parts of it. That's generalising and narrow-minded.

Oh god. I so wish I had a PC right now. When I move out I'm doing an awesome video using this. I love this video. You are fucking cool, that suit is sick.

You're getting better dressed in each video!

What's your youtube channel again? I'll make sure to add you to mine :)