NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Doing anything tonight?

I fell asleep in the middle-of-nowhere-rural New Zealand, next to the fire, covered in cats.

At about 12:30.

Things got pretty crazy.

Happy 2006, everyone.

I fell asleep in the middle-of-nowhere-rural New Zealand, next to the fire, covered in cats.

At about 12:30.

Things got pretty crazy.

Happy 2006, everyone.

Best New Year celebrations ever. I always rofl at your posts rolf and that was no exception.

Went to Leeds today 10pm till 11pm, crowded as hell, then went back home, drank lots and watched tv.. now it's 1:09 and i feel dizzy with the loads of alcohol ive consumed tonight.

Big Fancy Dinner then hit the clubs and go partying... aka order chinese food and surf the internet and watch tv...

Couldn't be bothered with the biggest mistake in modern history, which is central London on New Years Eve so I just stayed at home with my girlfriend...... We ended up falling asleep a little after 12 though when she noticed I was getting a bit hot and waking up at 3am feeling like crap........ She's asleep now... I guess it's good I didn't go out with this coming on. o.O

Oh and why is central London so crap? Because that many drunk people in one place means some shits going to happen. v.v Never fails.... Last years was the most fun.... Leicester Square (well actually next to the trocadiro first where trouble was brewing so me and my friends moved on, yeah like that will help) dunno how many people there were heading to that tube station, but, lets just say the roads weren't big enough, and when that many people are all head to the same place down for roads that meet in the middle things aren't going to end up well........ Especially when the damn tube station gets closed. v.v So we were kinda all stuck in the middle people still pushing etc...... And me and my friends had to try our hardest to keep ourselves standing and some girls we were with standing........ Lets just say this isn't the most fun or easy thing to do when you have rowdy drunk people around you. >.> We ended up finally escaping only to have some guy start a fight with one of my friends.... Ermmm oh and all the other annoying crap that comes from drunk people..... :-/

Bleh then again, this can all be expected in a city when two girls on a packed tube can be getting molested by a group of guys and no one say anything about it, then for it to continue into the streats of camden and only stop when me and my girlfriend finally get to them. v.v

I guess what I'm saying is, London has crappyness on most days, just new years eve it all gets magnified and condensed into one small(ish) place.... I just can't be bothered to be there this year. ^^d

I guess what I'm saying is, London has crappyness on most days, just new years eve it all gets magnified and condensed into one small(ish) place.... I just can't be bothered to be there this year. ^^d

You dont have to go into central London on New years eve. What about locally where you live or to a friends huh ?

Ive lived in London all my 22 years of life and have only been into central London once on New Years Eve, ended up in Trafalgar Square, was pretty good, but i was quite young. Ever since then ive been to house parties which I find are so much better than going to a packed pub or club and paying extra to get in.

Went to a big, decadent and rather expensive party (€65 for a ticket). It was fucking awesome. Champagne was free untill 11pm, all guys were in suit, girls in dresses. Music was okay, girls were hot, booze was free.

Sign in to follow this