NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct: 22nd Feb

I take it that all the titles showing " Plans unconfirmed for Europe" don't have a hope in hell of actually coming out over here.

Well, Nintendo Direct that's a Job Well Done for me!

now I shall continue to tumble around like a tumble dryer! :yay:

Is the NoA broadcast just going to be Reggie reading a translated version of Iwata's Japanese presentation? We've only been given subtitles and that makes it easier to accept that the more obscure titles being shown here probably won't make it this far.

But to draft Reggie in when they could just have shown the same thing to America seems like overkill if all he will be saying is "American plans to be confirmed", etc...

Wouldn't have just been easier for Nintendo to put this up for the Americans as well?

At this rate it's pointless showing this in Europe, most of the games are TBD. I'm hoping that Monster Hunter will at least have a 2012 date, like Fire Emblem.

Japanese stream just finished, no surprises at the end but the Game Center CX part was fucking hilarious.

Made by Capcom, SEGA and Bandai-Namco = Great!

Published by Bandai-Namco? ...err... best get your preorders in now to be safe.

I think they cut Fatal Frame from the Euro stream.

Hmmm. If they have cut it then it gives hope to all of these other titles.

Hmmm. If they have cut it then it gives hope to all of these other titles.

Indeed. I posted as such in regards to Pok?mon + Nobunaga's Ambition. Not a guarantee by a longshot, but still, noteworthy

I can't watch all of this again just for a translation. I have the jist of it.

OOOOOOH! Zelda surprise from Letterbox.

THEY FREAKING CUT MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got a direct link to the US stream? might as well watch that one if it's gonna be different.

Anyone got a direct link to the US stream? might as well watch that one if it's gonna be different.

EDIT - that's an old one actually but I'm guessing the page will be updated with the new one later.

THEY FREAKING CUT MONSTER HUNTER!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just about DLC though wasnt it? It wouldnt make sense keeping that when its not even announced for release here.

Majora's Mask 3D announcement?!!!!1one1!

- heavenly weapons come in multiple varieties

- a higher number on a heavenly weapon doesn't necessarily mean it's better

- circling in the air helps you to avoid attacks, but it makes you slower

(This is what Sakurai was showing.)

- abilities have to be shuffled about in a case to make them fit

- you can only bring a certain amount of abilities with you

- destroy weapons you don't want in exchange for hearts

BTW I haven't received any spotpass notifications about Zelda or Rolling Western, what gives?

1c552091.jpg

ALSO

Nintendo of Europe @NintendoEurope

Two games from Project Zero team coming to Europe Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on #3DS & Project Zero 2: Wii Edition

Check the eShop!

Rolling Western ?9.00???? I did not expect to see that kinda price.

So Fatal Frame 2R confirmed for Europe? Bloody hell.

It seems having ran out of new, in development, games, they've decided to bring over anything they couldn't be bothered with from the past. Maybe FF4 will follow it. At least it's now giving us a chance to appreciate them instead of having too many released to pick them all up at the time.

It seems having ran out of new, in development, games, they've decided to bring over anything they couldn't be bothered with from the past. Maybe FF4 will follow it. At least it's now giving us a chance to appreciate them instead of having too many released to pick them all up at the time.

The game isn't even out in Japan yet, so I don't think that's the right way to look at it.

The game isn't even out in Japan yet, so I don't think that's the right way to look at it.

Oops, forgot it was brand new game (don't really follow the series) so yeah , you got me on that one.

D_prOdigy 1 - 0 Captain Falcon