NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Goafer

iPhone Cases (RedBubble)

Anyone had a go at designing some yet? Now that they've added 3GS cases, I actually have an interest. Not to mention they're expensive, so the profits might be nice!

I did my most popular design first:

ic,x350,iphone4_deflector.png

Then I reworked it to fit a bit better. Not sure which I prefer:

Then chose a different design that I liked:

I'll hopefully be doing more soon.

Yeah, I think I prefer the top one out of the 2 SBO ones. It just felt a bit lazy pasting an existing design over the template without making any changes, so I tried the second one.

It's a shame that I don't really use cases, otherwise I'd design myself one. Now if they did socks, I'd buy one.

I have consider remixing some designs for them. I noticed you uploaded that weird red/man/guitar thing earlier, initial thought: "The fuck?!"

It's just layers of stuff from a gig I went to stuck over the top of each other. It's supposed to be more of a random pattern than an actual image.

Argh! I really want to get an iPhone for this sort of thing (I love the fallout one there Goafer.) but they drive me nuts!

You lie. iPhones are awesome. Everyone who doesn't own one is a communist and a gay.

You lie. iPhones are awesome. Everyone who doesn't own one is a communist and a gay.

I am hereby communist and gay.

Are you happy now? :(

I am hereby communist and gay.

Are you happy now? :(

Yes actually. Maybe now you'll stop shamelessly flirting with me. It's getting a bit embarrassing to be honest.

Delusions are ace. As new king of N-E, my first act as high ruler is CAKE FOR ALL!

Sign in to follow this