N-Europe

How do i make a spider graph?

Pancake

Tell him a joke.

(alternatively for those who may say graph with a short a like 'graff')

Give him a spray can.

Regarding the actual thread at hand, I have no idea. I'm not sure what you're using, word or wordpad? What's a spider graph?

Thanks i'll have a read of that!

Update: Ohhhh, they have a different definition of spider graph to me. To me a spider graph is a central bubble with lines/labels coming off of it.

That's what i got told at school!

Mind you, now i think of it... that's probably what most people refer to as a thought bubble chart.

Oh dear.

Well i guess since it's so simple i could try and do it in Paint. It doesn't look very good but oh well.

Thanks i'll have a read of that!

Update: Ohhhh, they have a different definition of spider graph to me. To me a spider graph is a central bubble with lines/labels coming off of it.

That's what i got told at school!

Mind you, now i think of it... that's probably what most people refer to as a thought bubble chart.

Oh dear.

Well i guess since it's so simple i could try and do it in Paint. It doesn't look very good but oh well.

I would call that a 'Mind Map'!

Regardless of what it's called Microsoft Word can make them using the 'SmartArt' tool. Take a look through all the different options for it and choose whichever one looks best.