viewsonicvp9305cd.jpg

01e4kt.jpg

01b7eh.jpg

Nice eh?

it cost £380 - £450

but i got for a cool £297 brand new,

yes via ebay, but the gu legit and every thing

here are the specs

19 inch. 1280 x 1024 resolution, 8ms G2G response time, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 250 cd/m2 brightness, 170 / 170 viewing angles

Pivot, height and tile functions, 2x VGA and 1x DVI connections with cables provided

yes via ebay, but the gu legit and every thing

I wouldn't say he was legit until it was in your hands.

Sounds like a good deal, but I don't think I could ever buy something so expensive off ebay, you don't have all the guarantees and return policies like you do buying it from a store or online store.

i know what ya mean, but it is brand new, with viewsonic's 3 ys warrenty, the guys a power seller, his feedback is 1000+, also i spoke to some of his buyers and they he is great, furthermore he uses paypal with £500 protection (which is a plus) , and i know it is hard to get your money back with paypal, but i have in the past an numerous occations got my money back with paypal, so hopefully its all good, i will post pics of it when it comes

i know what ya mean, but it is brand new, with viewsonic's 3 ys warrenty, the guys a power seller, his feedback is 1000+, also i spoke to some of his buyers and they he is great, furthermore he uses paypal with £500 protection (which is a plus) , and i know it is hard to get your money back with paypal, but i have in the past an numerous occations got my money back with paypal, so hopefully its all good, i will post pics of it when it comes

Fair enough, seems like you've done your homework. Enjoy it when it comes, I wish I could get a decent tv.

Well, I'm gonna hi-jack this thread and ask before I buy my computer next month. Should I get a 24" Widescreen or 2 19" monitors?

Depends what you want to do with it.

Some people appreciate multiple monitors, others don't (p.s, those people suck).

But if you want one huge monitor for watching films from your bed or some shit, well, there's your answer, but if you multitask a lot or hate resizing or switching windows, dual 19" is a good place to start.