NEurope
gothic_hobbit

Ghostbusters cinema re-release in October

as a Ghosthead i concur, i've even built my own proton pack still not finished the lighting for it though

as a Ghosthead i concur, i've even built my own proton pack still not finished the lighting for it though

Wow I was going to come in here boasting about the one I made for halloween out of a guitar hero box and a celebrations tin but now I don't think I will bother, shown me right up!

Wow I was going to come in here boasting about the one I made for halloween out of a guitar hero box and a celebrations tin but now I don't think I will bother, shown me right up!

Don't feel discouraged doing it! one for Halloween is a great thing, i just started a project about 2 years ago and spent the odd weekend etc doing it, something to do and kill time for me

Don't feel discouraged doing it! one for Halloween is a great thing, i just started a project about 2 years ago and spent the odd weekend etc doing it, something to do and kill time for me

No I did it already. I will post pics if I can find them.

As long as it doesn't get converted to 3D.

It best not. Well, don't think it would have the time to be converted to 3D. Unless it was being done in secret.