NEurope
Ellmeister

Haye or Klitschko?

Excuses. The first fight had a good first round with a great punch from the guy, can't remember his name though.

I enjoyed the fight, but Haye's performance was rather embarrassing, he seemed to spend more time losing his balance and failing to land blows. Klitschko proved he was the master. Haye also shouldn't have gobbed off like a dickhead before the fight.

I went around my friend's house to watch the fight. He has a 3DTV, so we watched the fight in 3D. My first ever time watching sport this way. The 3D was great. The fight was not. All hype, all build-up, and just dull action. If you can call it that.

Haye's toe did look pretty fucking nasty, though.

Don't think you need to stand on that particular toe in boxing, all the weight is on the ball and big toe.

Didn't watch the fight, because i wasn't prepared to pay £15 for it. Nor was the club, because pubs that don't have sport (aka a team) pay £450 for the box office events. Which is shocking to be fair. Haye can give all the excuses he likes, because from what i saw via highlights later on he was shite. Klitschko looked the better man, even when he came down the isle. Haye looked cocky when he came down to the ring.