N-Europe

30 Minute Gamers Show - Pop your Listener Questions in here!

flameboy

+50 points for DK Rap.

Another good episode. I particularly enjoyed the main topics today.

That was a great episode, I'd say the best yet in terms of discussion points!

2 Huge topics that have pissed off gamers in this generation, which we've rarely seen in past generations. Consoles were built to last before, and as you mentioned when you were playing your retro consoles, My NES, SNES, Master System all work perfectly.

And good argument on why developers are charging for online features in their games, I Guess I didn't look at it the way you did comparing it to other media types getting additional money via loyalties and such.

really good episode!

Thanks guys! Feel like you two are our number 1 fans lol. Love your feel back. Every week I edit genuinely feel like we are getting better and better and really starting hit our stride so its great to hear such positive feedback!

Thanks guys! Feel like you two are our number 1 fans lol. Love your feel back. Every week I edit genuinely feel like we are getting better and better and really starting hit our stride so its great to hear such positive feedback!

Wow...this is awkward! How unwanted do I feel right now?! :cry::p

I kid but as Murr said, it's probably one of your best episodes yet and just to add, my Dreamcast, Mega Drive and GBA (I know it's a handheld but still, should count, right?) ALL work and I've had no problems with them.

However in saying this, I've not had problems with the XBOX either, really.

I kid but as Murr said, it's probably one of your best episodes yet and just to add, my Dreamcast, Mega Drive and GBA (I know it's a handheld but still, should count, right?) ALL work and I've had no problems with them.

Erm, i'm sure flameboy meant to include you in the message but his keyboard messed up so it missed out ur name... yeah ........

I'm sure you are our number 1 super uber fan :hug:

THanks for the question Daz, it shall appear next week!

Episode 7 is up now people!! Listen here: (some bad sound glitches this week sorry!)

http://30minutegamers.podomatic.com/entry/2011-07-13T15_41_50-07_00

More like 45 minute gamers this week as i decide to ignore the siren at the end to get through the questions we already had! lol.

Edited by Mike1988uk

I could have sworn I made a post here commenting on your show! Anyways, I said it was a very good episode and it genuinely didn't feel as long as 45 minutes either. You guys are quite awesome at this.

Right, okay, question time: As we all know, there's Guitar Hero games of Metallica, Van Halen and Aerosmith and Rockband games of The Beatles and Green Day, which band would you like to see have their own game out?

I could have sworn I made a post here commenting on your show! Anyways, I said it was a very good episode and it genuinely didn't feel as long as 45 minutes either. You guys are quite awesome at this.

Right, okay, question time: As we all know, there's Guitar Hero games of Metallica, Van Halen and Aerosmith and Rockband games of The Beatles and Green Day, which band would you like to see have their own game out?

Awww shucks thanks :blush:

Edited by flameboy

Great show! Loved it! Mike, I have to say that you could possibly be more of an achievement whore than me. Over 60,000 gamerscore?! That's insane but I am to beat you! :p

I do agree that Zelda 3DS is just awesome and very detailed but for some reason, I like the N64 version more. I don't know why but I feel it has more charm. That and the fact I love bulky old-school cartridges, haha.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Guitar Hero: Black Sabbath sometime in the future though, that'd be an instant purchase for me.

Again, great show guys and it's probably your best one so far. I'll give you a mention in my show today. :D

Great show! Loved it! Mike, I have to say that you could possibly be more of an achievement whore than me. Over 60,000 gamerscore?! That's insane but I am to beat you! :p

I do agree that Zelda 3DS is just awesome and very detailed but for some reason, I like the N64 version more. I don't know why but I feel it has more charm. That and the fact I love bulky old-school cartridges, haha.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Guitar Hero: Black Sabbath sometime in the future though, that'd be an instant purchase for me.

Again, great show guys and it's probably your best one so far. I'll give you a mention in my show today. :D

thanks again! I still actually need to listen to your show!

Thanks!

I have now checked and i have unlocked 2924 achievements to give a current total score 63687.

I haven't really unlocked a lot this year due to not owning many new titles for 360 yet!