N-Europe

The MokongX3M Collection: New Vid "Halloween 2016"

Mokong

It's that time of the year again, time for a new video narrating an Ancient Irish Legend

For this years St Patricks Day it is the tragic legend of Deirdre of the Sorrows

@kav82, there you go buddy, I know you were probably waiting for it :wink:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mokong I just LOVE these stories man! :)

Thanks Kav, always enjoy hearing your feedback on these stories, don;t forget to share it on your FB ...and any of ye other N-E'ers reading this :wink: ....while my yearly output of vids on YT seems to be decreasing I intend to never miss these annual St. Patricks Day (and Halloween) vids :D

Just taken a look at the

didn't realise this is my 7th St. Patricks Day in a row now doing these, and this is my 10th of these vids (one year I did 2 vids for St. Paddys Day and including the 2 Halloween fairie creature vids the last two Halloweens).

Would like to do more of them in a year but don't want to run out of stories to tell too fast :wink:

I'm actually very happy too with how well I think this one turned out. The video footage was all last minute, with the bad weather the last few weeks/months and of course the new baby, haven't been able to get out and about to film stuff. I wanted to get footage at a different location but on the day I was able to get the free time and no rain I wasn't able to get to my first choice location as it involved a mud road and it didn't seem passable on the day as the ground was still very wet.

So went to a beach and a cove location, I think the ever present theme of the water and the cloudy gloomy day I had ended up working well with the story in a way so guess it worked out. :)

I think I struck a good balance with the narration too and the background music. So yeah, wasn't too sure how this one would turn out but in the ended I really enjoyed making it and the end result :awesome:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Little video about the location where I filmed the footage for my previous video, the Legend of "The Sons of Tuireann" - The Gateway to Nowhere - Ballysaggartmore Towers

And in case you missed it in the St Paddys Day thread, here is this years Irish Legend again

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...