NEurope
Aimless

From Aimless To Game-less

Time for a bit of a clear out, albeit fairly recent stuff for the most part; I still have several stacks of Dreamcast and GameCube games but I'm undecided on how to go about selling them at the moment.

Unless otherwise stated all games are PAL and used but well looked after. All prices include UK postage. Payment by PayPal gift or bank transfer. Photos available on request.

HARDWARE

(Nothing for now...)

SOFTWARE

[PS3]
inFamous 2
— £26

[PS3]
LA Noire
— £26

[PS3]
Portal 2
— £20

'Fraid the code for the PC Steam copy has been used, but that doesn't detract from the PS3 version's functionality in any way.

[DS]
Gyakuten Saiban 2
and
— £10 each or £15 for both

Japanese versions of
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
and
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
. Fully playable in English, although naturally all packaging and documentation is in Japanese.

SOLD

[360] Alan Wake Limited Edition — £15 Sold to Cube.

This. Includes a soundtrack CD, a bonus DVD — contains Avatar and dashboard items, plus installable video commentary for the game — and a 130-page book written by one of the game's ancillary characters.

Nintendo Wii — £70 Sold to S.C.G.

Everything is boxed and complete. The full package includes:

• Wii Sports
  • Wii Play
  • Okami
  • Two Wii Remotes
  • Two Nunchuks
  • Two original Classic Controllers
  • Official RGB and unofficial component cables
  • Plus the following downloadable titles installed: LostWinds, Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario, A Link To The Past and Streets of Rage 2.

Cosmos Black 3DS — £190 Sold to Shorty.

Bundled with Pilotwings Resort and Dead or Alive Dimensions; I feel the latter's been a little overlooked, it's the best handheld fighter I've played. I'll wipe the unit's memory so as not to rob you of that new console feeling!

I can throw in a DSi carry case that fits the machine. It's nothing fancy but will protect the 3DS from getting knocked about when at the bottom of the bag and has some space to store several cartridges.

Here is an overview photo, primarily to showcase the case I mentioned above. I came across a soft screen cloth — the black, velveteen thing in the case — as well as an original DS thumbstrap that I figured I'd throw in for good measure.

Edited by Aimless
Updated

Some great deals here folks! I'd be snapping some of those up myself if I didn't already have most of them..

I may be interested in the Wii as I know someone who wants one and so may buy it for them, I'll get back to you asap.

*Edit* I'll take it if it's still available?

Edited by S.C.G

Why selling the 3DS? I'd probably buy it if it was blue :p

I don't like the blue myself; it's rather ostentatious.

As for why I'm selling the 3DS, I need the money far more than I need a handheld. I've no particular complaints with the machine itself, it's just fallen by the wayside more or less since I've bought it. It doesn't help that I live in a StreetPass deadzone; I've trekked all around town with the device in my pocket to no avail.

You don't mention the condition of the 3DS? Also are prices negotiable?

You don't mention the condition of the 3DS? Also are prices negotiable?

As per my second paragraph, "Unless otherwise stated all games are PAL and used but well looked after."

More specifically the 3DS has no defects and comes boxed with everything one would expect, bar the Club Nintendo codes which I used somewhat without thinking. The packaging itself has a slight crease near its hinge — it was delivered as such — but nothing too defacing (photo).

My camera's auto-focus dropped the ball a bit with these two, but hopefully you can see that the screens aren't marred by any dead pixels or obvious scratches:

KGN0I.png

47MOw.png

In regards to prices, stating they're negotiable is asking people to ignore your asking price whereas I prefer to offer what I consider a fair price from the get go; to give some frame of reference, shops near me will sell you a pre-owned 3DS for £179 and at least £5 of my price goes on postage. However, naturally I will entertain whatever it is a potential buyer has to say.

I want it but I need to look at my funds, will get back to you.

Edit: might be a strange question but did you hang on to proof of purchase for the 3DS in case it needs replacing under manufacturer's warranty? I don't know if they're prone to hardware defects. Wouldn't ask if it wasn't a fair bit of cash.

Edited by Shorty

Edit: might be a strange question but did you hang on to proof of purchase for the 3DS in case it needs replacing under manufacturer's warranty? I don't know if they're prone to hardware defects. Wouldn't ask if it wasn't a fair bit of cash.

Unfortunately I don't on account of buying it from a private seller; he got several on the cheap in some Tesco Entertainment deal, if I recall. That said I can't imagine Nintendo giving any claim made before March 2012 too much grief given it would be impossible for the machine to have been purchased over 12 months before that.

I can try to get in contact with the original seller for an electronic receipt, but I can't make any promises as yet.

Edited by Aimless