N-Europe

QINC! (Hamishmash's new web comic)

Hamishmash

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm being honest, I have absolutely no bloody idea what's going on with Qinc right now. No bloody idea what format it should take... just experimenting... I don't know what people want from it. I just want to tell this story, I know where it is going, but I don't know how.

Alright. I've scrapped the "movie" for now, although I do intend to do an animated advert for it.

The Qinc So Far can all be viewed on the new official home for it here - http://www.hamishmash.com/qinc

And we will be returning to weekly updates very, very soon. The three pages from Chapter 3 I have already posted are no longer "canon" so to speak, but you can look at them still if you want. They kind of happened, but it's not important that they did.

The new Qinc is going to be bolder, better drawn, funnier and the story is really gonna pick up now (although pages might not be updated in such a big bulk as before). I hope you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it kind of takes a while every time a new one comes out to try and remember everything that happened. And then not that much happens in each new issue. It kind of detaches from the experience. If you waited maybe a bit longer and gave a bit more of the story, or something like that, I think it would improve the flow.

But it's fine as it is. Enjoyable to see.