NEurope
Jav_NE

Enter Shikari

Any fans of Enter Shikari here?

Enter_Shikari.jpg

I would post a YouTube vid for you to check out if not but china forbids me so... *grumble grumble*

I ask because they are touring at the end of this year and non of my friends like them (for shame!)

Tour dates are below:

OCTOBER

WED 05 NORWICH – UEA

THUR 06 OXFORD – 02 ACADEMY

FRI 07 MANCHESTER – RITZ

SAT 08 LIVERPOOL – 02 ACADEMY

MON 10 DUBLIN – ACADEMY

TUE 11 BELFAST – MANDELA HALL

THUR 13 GLASGOW – BARROWLANDS

FRI 14 NEWCASTLE – 02 ACADEMY

SAT 15 BIRMINGHAM – 02 ACADEMY

SUN 16 SHEFFIELD – 02 ACADEMY

TUE 18 BRISTOL – 02 ACADEMY

WED 19 LONDON – ELECTRIC BALLROOM

THUR 20 LONDON – ELECTRIC BALLROOM

SAT 22 PORTSMOUTH – PYRAMIDS

MON 24 CARDIFF – COAL EXCHANGE

TUE 25 NOTTINGHAM – ROCK CITY

I want to go to the birmingham one. Any other brummies on here want to go? I guess i'm asking if i can crash it with you and your cool friends who havn't been carried off to the dark side of popular music *shudder*

Sexual favours available on request :kiss:

If you dont know who i am (i dont blame you, i dont post much anymore, and i'm in china teaching at the mo), dont worry, i am not a rapist and have been on N-E for a good decade almost.

PM me if interested!

Any fans of Enter Shikari here?

All was still. The darkness saturated and soaked in everything around the forest, from the tiny pinpricks of light that dotted the sky from overhead all the way to the horizon. No light, no hope of brightness, not even the distant glow of the farmhouses could insinuate itself through the all-encompassing shroud of blackness.

A bird chirruped for a moment, and was silenced by her own voice, frightened at the curse she had uttered against the perfect stillness. She ruffled her feathers nervously and drew closer to the edge of her nest, her chicks quaking in fear, desperate for some comfort. But there was none.

Even the trees themselves were motionless: not a leaf dared stir and break the unbreakable vow that the darkness had extracted from the land. But slowly, silently and sadly there came a breeze, gentle at first, then roughly raging against the impenetrable quiet. The trees stood immobile, the very tips of their leaves begged to quiver but the twigs, the branches and the trunks steeled themselves against the insidious breeze that seemed to carry upon it a deadly sound sound, a dangerous voice that strained against the silky night, a voice that seemed to say...

"No, just you, you sad bastard."

Edited by Iun

:laughing: @ Iun

--

Afraid not, Jav. As much as I tried to get in to them they just didn't click with me. I think I enjoyed a couple of their songs.. a little bit.. but that was about it. The albums stunk of trying to be different and sacrificed quality music as a result.

Sorry Jav, I like a few of their songs but I wouldn't want to see them live or anything like that. I hope you do find someone to go with though!

I really like them, seen them a few times and although not a fan of their new song Quelle Surprise, cannot make the tour dates unfortunately so for that reason Jav, I'm out. :p sorry!

Afraid not, Jav. As much as I tried to get in to them they just didn't click with me. I think I enjoyed a couple of their songs.. a little bit.. but that was about it. The albums stunk of trying to be different and sacrificed quality music as a result.

At least you gave them a chance, can't say fairer than that.

Sorry Jav, I like a few of their songs but I wouldn't want to see them live or anything like that. I hope you do find someone to go with though!

Turns out i have gotten lucky. Due to the brum date being on a saturday, i have convinced a london mate of mine to come on up to see it. Tickets get!

I really like them, seen them a few times and although not a fan of their new song Quelle Surprise, cannot make the tour dates unfortunately so for that reason Jav, I'm out. :p sorry!

You dont like it? That's a shame, i think it's awesome. Thanks anyway!

All was still. The darkness saturated and soaked in everything around the forest, from the tiny pinpricks of light that dotted the sky from overhead all the way to the horizon...."

Wow, i dont think i've ever been so elaborately and unnecessarily offended. Good job... 你他妈的!

Wow, i dont think i've ever been so elaborately and unnecessarily offended. Good job... 你他妈的!

that's not how you say "go fuck your mother" in Chinese, you ignorant wretch.

Your Chinese is worse than your taste in music.

that's not how you say "go fuck your mother" in Chinese, you ignorant wretch.

Your Chinese is worse than your taste in music.

Wasn't trying to say that actually! haha. Writing chinese is not my forte, but whatever, just a joke.

Anyway, what's your problem? I like a band you dont like, big deal. You've been a right arse about it to be honest.

We never see you here any more, you appear out of nowhere suddenly asking if anyone likes this band, and you're begging a room off somebody. Cheeky.

I made a joke about it. Had anyone else done the same, my response would have been identical.

Now that you don't feel so special, just get over it and move on.

Didn't ask for a room - my home is in birmingham.

As for me not being around much anymore, i know that, and i regret it too, i just simply dont have the time anymore lately. Maybe that will change soon, especially over summer.

Never presumed to be special either. Don't know where you got that from.

Anyways. Bygones.